• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Videogame Crush ♥

ITS A GUNDAM PILOT

Heero's got nothing on Dorothy's eyebrows.

13392_original.jpg

Lol I actually didn't think this thread would get this many replies ahaha

Well.. I have the biggest crush on Roxas and Sora, and Link and UGH I have crushes on so many guys in videogames, also on N from Pok?mon Black/White and then we haven't even talked about Anime's..(Sebastian/L/Break/Zero) :$

I no longer have any video game crushes, but back in the day...
Sonic_Art_Assets_DVD_-_Knuckles_-_2.png

Shadow_26.png

Those are the two that I can think of off the top of my head. I'm sure there were more, but I don't really remember.
I normally tend to really like characters with their personality types though (the tough-guy-but-secretly-softies personality type).
As for anime crushes... the one that I can think of right now is this guy right here...
kamina-swordpic.jpg
also typically any character with the above described personality type will be included with my anime crushes.

I've been in a monogamous relationship with my Nintendogs Labrador Retriever for the past four years.

Although I don't have videogame crushes anymore, I had MAJOR ones in my childhood:
popuri.jpg

I bought the game just because I found out you could marry her.

3779856_s.jpg

Anju.jpg

lili.jpg

Something about Lili that got me attracted :rolleyes:

Back