• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Video Game Plushes

Got 2 Pikachus (one is original and other one is Charizard cosplay)
Ursa from Dota 2
Kirby given by special someone

My first ever game plushie was a small sheep from a Gamestop employee for Harvest Moon. It's been so long, maybe 15-ish years go? I should still have him!

I have 2 Pikachu plushes: a smaller one, and a medium-sized one I just got last week on my last day in Oklahoma where he's wearing a Vulpix cloak-hood. I also have a plush Ultra-ball. I have them on display on my desk here.

A few years ago, before he moved states, I got my boyfriend a medium-large sized Demiveemon plush for Christmas. I put a baby-sized beanie on him, and made a scarf on him as well lol. My boyfriend considers my room as his too, so he left it with me to see him again.

I don't know if this counts, but I also have a Dashiegames plushie on my desk as well LOL.

I'd love some AC plushes!

Last edited:
I have two Yoshi's, one from 'some shop' and the other as a Club Nintendo reward.

I also have a Gatomon plush. Tis my favourite Digimon.

I had a Yoshi and Mario plush when I was 9. But that sad part is that I think I lost them or they’re either put away somewhere under my bed.

i dont really feel a need to buy more video game plushies hhhhhh

i have to retract this statement. i really want to buy a billion more pok?mon plushies!!! i bought a ditto eevee like a year ago and have kept myself from any further purchases but it is Very Tempting

I have a big Super Mario plushie and that's it for now. If I wasn't so good with money I would've spent it all on more SM and Pokemon plushies :p

WIN_20190725_13_15_27_Pro.jpg
I happen to have a K.K. slider plush! I also have a Link plush and a Waluigi plush but they are still in my packing.

I thought I would have more since I collect plushes, but when I looked through my collection all I found was one pikachu plush. I have a bunch of anime and cartoon plushes, though.

i have a bunch of pokemon plushes, a few yo-kai ones & i think it's either a timmy or tommy plush lol, i do really want more ac ones

i have a foxy plush lol. what i really want though is a midna plush. i've wanted one for like, fourteen years. but i just can't find a good one, so here we are u_u

Hm.. let's see if I remember them.
Kyogre (besides Pichu my favorite Pokemon <3), Pikachu, Link.. I think that's about it.
As a kid me and my brother had over 20 Pokemon plushes tho. :b

I have a collection of Pokemon plushies at least! Pokemon must be the franchise that I have the most plushies of. There's also the recently arrived plush of a moglin from Artix Entertainment games, and in addition to that I also have a few Minecraft ones (two endermen and a creeper) and a self-made Mangle from Five Nights at Freddy's 2.

I wonder if that's all of them. :D It might be but I'm not completely sure.

i have popplio, litten, incineroar and witch pikachu plushies. i got litten and popplio from gamestop when sumo came out but we couldnt find rowlet anywhere we looked. i got incineroar at gamestop too when ultra sumo came out. i found witch pikachu at walmart lol

I got some pokemon, zelda and mario plushies. Going to add that cloud poseable plushe from ff7 next month.

I have a Mudkup Pokemon plusie and a Junimo plushie from Stardew Valley in my room! I love them both a ton!

Back