Video Game Plushes

I only have a Bones plush that was custom made on Etsy. I also have a Croconaw plush. That one is a 2001 Banpresto Lottery prize, so it is pretty rare.

I’m asking the plush community to help me find what I once had and has been lost for some time. I’d like to reacquire my Kuroneko sama Trigun plush. Everywhere I look, they are either cheap looking reproductions or are sold out (and I’m sure have been for decades). Please help me find my Neko!

5CE6405A-69C2-46B4-AC84-CA82E243A94D.jpeg

I’m asking the plush community to help me find what I once had and has been lost for some time. I’d like to reacquire my Kuroneko sama Trigun plush. Everywhere I look, they are either cheap looking reproductions or are sold out (and I’m sure have been for decades). Please help me find my Neko!

View attachment 463156
I'm so sorry you lost your Kuroneko-sama. I would be devastated. 💔
I did a quick search and haven't come across anything yet, but if I do I'll be sure to let you know.

I'm so sorry you lost your Kuroneko-sama. I would be devastated. 💔
I did a quick search and haven't come across anything yet, but if I do I'll be sure to let you know.
Thank you so much 🥺❤️ Yeah, my guess is that it was among the things that my neighbor when I was in college took without my consent. My Pokémon cards, my entire Trigun box set, my Kuroneko-sama plush, my childhood plushies, which were probably in the same box. 🙁😕😞

I've got a Jigglypuff plush that I won from Toreba, and I also have a Vaporeon and Umbreon plush.

I have (or possibly had if they threw them away) more at my parent's place - I wish I had brought Bunnie with me!

I love video games and I love plushes so I have, uh... a lot ahahaha. 😅 So far my collection is a formidable (and growing) army of Pokémon plush (I've shared pics in this thread!), a smaller but still somewhat worrisome army of Slime Rancher slimes (I have all the normal ones—I didn't get the two larger pillow plushes, nor the set with the magnets in them), a regular Dragon Quest slime, Toriel from Undertale, several Animal Crossing NPCs (posted all of them here, haven't added any since), a fanmade chibi pillow plush of Arthur from RF4, and a plush of one of my otome husbands. There's a few more otome plushes I'd love to have, but they're so hard to come by ;u;

I have a few and wish I had more!
  • Ditto versions of Sylveon, Arcanine, and Absol
  • Sleeping Jolteon & Flareon
  • Isabelle
  • Junimo
  • Strawberry cow from Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons
I would love to complete the sleeping eeveelution set, but they're all sold out now and resellers are beyond expensive. Hoping and praying for a restock someday!

sG4bms4.jpg

i recently went through a phase where i really wanted a lapras plushie, but i've managed to move on. though all pokemon plushies are mega cute

i recently went through a phase where i really wanted a lapras plushie, but i've managed to move on. though all pokemon plushies are mega cute
I saw Dragonair and Lapras plushies the other day and wanted them both. It’s hard not to want to buy all the Pokémon plushies

Last edited:
i'm trying to think off the top of my head which plushies i have are game related, since i had to store some of my plushies away. i know for sure that i have a junimo plushie from a friend, a snorlax and a totodile plushie c:

View attachment 463156
Your best bet are places like Ebay. Looks like it's from the late 90s from what I saw. I looked on Ebay and I did see one that was kind of similar in pose, but it looked like they lost the original eyes and made them out of felt. If I happen to spot one, I will let you know despite its price range.

I don't actually collect any, but there was a time when 7/11 made beanie baby Nintendo characters. My older cousins collected them and later on donated them to me when I was born. I slept with a beanie baby Bowser so much that his head fell off. It's alright, it was sewn back on. No Bowser's were injured in this story.

Your best bet are places like Ebay. Looks like it's from the late 90s from what I saw. I looked on Ebay and I did see one that was kind of similar in pose, but it looked like they lost the original eyes and made them out of felt. If I happen to spot one, I will let you know despite its price range.

I don't actually collect any, but there was a time when 7/11 made beanie baby Nintendo characters. My older cousins collected them and later on donated them to me when I was born. I slept with a beanie baby Bowser so much that his head fell off. It's alright, it was sewn back on. No Bowser's were injured in this story.
Thank you so much, I appreciate that! I think I saw the one you’re referencing. The eyes were definitely felt and it looked rather well-used. I’m just surprised there aren’t more out there for sale!

I think all but three of my plushes are video game related, more specifically Pokemon related (I don't think I have a single video game plush that isn't a Pokemon one). I currently have:

12 Buizel
7 Pikachu
1 Eevee
1 Vaporeon
1 Flareon
1 Meowth
1 Shinx

It's possible that I have some more packed away at the moment, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

Oh today I went to my local Toy shop to look for some birthday decorations and saw a whole isle of Pokémon plushies. Nintendo merch is rather uncommon where I’m from so I audibly gasped when I saw it 😂 I almost bought an Espeon to go with my Umbreon plush, but it had a weird smile that made it look uncanny. I feel that way about many video game plushies - they often look just the slightest bit off and uncanny imo. For now that’s exactly what prevents me from buying them - but I could see how another person could see this exact quirk as funny and endearing.

i have a few animal crossing plushies, i have tom nook, isabelle, and k.k slider but that’s it. i’ve always wanted to get a bunnie plush but i can’t justify spending money on it (even if it’s cheap) because i know that i won’t do anything with it. all the plushies i already have are just laying around.

I have waaay too many to remember/find them all. They're mostly Pokemon but I also have purple and turquoise Splatoon squids, a few Pikmin, Isabelle, Rover, a pink Yoshi, Jibanyan and Whisper from Yo-Kai Watch, several Kirby plushies, and a Chao from Sonic. Besides the ridiculous amount of Pokemon, I've probably forgotten something...

Back