Video Game Plushes

lemme think i have uhhh
a callie plush and a marie plush from splatoon and also a purple squid plush
four kirby plushes, 3 of them being huge and also have a meta knight plush
A red pikmin plush
a normal mario plush and fire Mario plush, and a normal luigi and fire luigi
also have a baby peach plush
and a marshal animal crossing plush (but it's fake which is probably obvious)
a Minecraft sheep plush and Minecraft glowsquid plush
and a shadow the hedgehog plush and sonic plush
i might have more but that's all i can remember

not an official nintendo plush, but i have a celeste chick plush that i purchased from @/Laudine a few weeks ago! it’s the real life version of one of my absolute favourite collectibles, and i love it so, so much! it’s so round and precious, and has a permanent home on my bed with some of my other plushies. would love an official nintendo celeste plush one day, but i don’t think anything will ever top this one for me tbh. ♥️

7C93D015-90D1-4979-89F9-65282FF772F0.jpeg

Off the top of my head I know I have

A K.K. Slider plush
A Timmy/Tommy plush
A Bunnie plush
A Sonic the Hedgehog plush
Like 10 minecraft plushes, all different mobs
A teal squid plush from splatoon
And a Luigi plush from super mario

The only video game plush I have is a bootleg Stubbins PaRappa from Amazon. It's close to the real deal, except that one of the ears is naturally perked up so sometimes I have to lower them a tad. I hope to get a stuffed PJ Berri to pair with ol' Paps but it's hard. :( I also used to have a Kleptocats plush toy that came from a Scholastic Book Club order. I've lost that one, sadly.

I have a Pikachu, Ditto, and Jigglypuff plushie and a large Sleeping Kirby plush that is wearing the night cap.

I have a Cyndaquil, which I'm thinking of making into my pfp someday, a Lemmy Koopa, and a Shy Guy plush.

Edit: when I first made this, I forgot that I also have an Eevee and Squirtle plush. So I have five. Oh yeah, and I also have a Yarn Yoshi amiibo. Not sure if you would count that as one, but if so than I have six.

Last edited:
Back