• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Video Game Plushes

I have a whole bunch of Little Mario plushes in a big bucket under my bed. I'm pretty sure I have about at least 40....

Errrrr friends......

I need friends!!!! Please friend me on 2466 6727 6105! I will visit ur town. btw: my name on 3ds mii is annamarie ( what? It sounds fancy!):blush:

I have quite a few plushies, mostly Pok?mon. I have about 5 legendary Pok?mon, and about 15 others. I have a Isabelle plushie and A few more from various things

I have a few pok?mon plushes! Two pikachu plushes, a Minccino, and a Fennekin.
I also have a Rover plush that I find both super cute and creepy at the same time.
I really wish that I could expand my collection but sadly I can't really afford more plushes as they're kinda expensive.
But I know that I'll grow my collection over time, one plushie at a time.

I have a handful of Pok?mon plushies, one Yoshi and one Sonic. I've mostly just been hunting secondhand stores for them, I saw a tiny KK Slider plushie in a store once and it was really expensive for the size (slightly bigger than an amiibo). :eek:

i recently got an eevee plush from build a bear, definitely one of the best stuffed animals i have. it's so soft and it's how big i'd imagine a real life eevee to be. i really want to get an animal crossing stuffed animal one day.

i have a lot ( ̄ω ̄) hopefully virtual pets count
utFjme3.png

(there's also a tails somewhere but idk where i left him!)

I have some Pokemon plushes, a Princess Peach plush doll as well as a Princess Peach plush hand doll and
a Splatoon plush bag for the Switch (if they counts) which I both got from GameStop.

I have a lot of plushies, but I keep them stored to not wear them out. :)

I don't feel like taking actual pics of all the ones I have but here's my favorite one to look at
41KFtmv9UKL.jpg

I have a sylveon, a sleeping pikachu, a charizard y costume pikachu, a pikachu costume eevee an eevee costume pikachu, a white mage chocobo, and a gudetama

I like to just look at them whenever I feel down and it's a major mood lifter ^^

We have a Chun Li and a Ryu plush from street fighter. My husband also probably has a few Zelda plushes stashed away somewhere too.

oh lord I have so many plushies. As for video game-related ones I have a Brewster plush that my boyfriend got me last year and a couple pokemon ones. I also have all the Stranger Things main characters as plushies, and that was made into a spinoff game so I'll include it ;P

Last edited:
i have a LOT of pokemon ones. i mean, ive been a fan since a toddler, without any kind of influence from anyone, so i guess it's understandable

My siblings and I had a lot of plushies, mostly video game related ones. My personal favorite was my green Yoshi plushie. They are all gone now, however.

We've got a Mario plush at my mom's place. I think that's it really.

I have a Bunnie Plush hich most of you know about her!, Bounsweet, and 3 ACNH mini mocchi plushies! I really want to get a Combee one and Porter one one day!
1651612401127.png
1651612274852.png
1651612296020.png
1651612316269.png
1651612319925.png

Almost all my plushes of video games are handmade ones except a Sans plush I got for Christmas. To be honest that's why I learned to crochet, to make any plush of anything I like.

Back