• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Venn's Art Shop ( ´ ♡ ` )

Hi! I'd love one of my mayor. I'm willing to pay 3 million IGB. :)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Wow these are quite popular! Are we able to tip TBT afterwards if we like it too? :)

Wow these are quite popular! Are we able to tip TBT afterwards if we like it too? :)

I'm having issues with connections, so it looks like TBT may be the only thing I can accept :(

Hi, could you draw my mayor please? 100tbt?

2.jpg

Thank you for commissioning me ;u;

I'm sorry to say I can't take any more of these. Something's wrong with my connection, and people can't connect to my town to leave payment :(

hi there, i just thought id drop in and say your art is lovely!!

I hope you're able to fix the issue! It's really nice to see an art shop that takes TBT/IG Bells again after so long.

I hope you're able to fix the issue! It's really nice to see an art shop that takes TBT/IG Bells again after so long.
Is that uncommon now?? When I was around last year that was happening all over the place :O

hi there, i just thought id drop in and say your art is lovely!!
Thank you so much ;u; I started a new tumblr for my art if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back