• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Shop Venn's Art Shop ( ´ ♡ ` )

Hi! I'd love one of my mayor. I'm willing to pay 3 million IGB. :)

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Wow these are quite popular! Are we able to tip TBT afterwards if we like it too? :)

Hi, could you draw my mayor please? 100tbt?

2.jpg

Thank you for commissioning me ;u;

I'm sorry to say I can't take any more of these. Something's wrong with my connection, and people can't connect to my town to leave payment :(

I hope you're able to fix the issue! It's really nice to see an art shop that takes TBT/IG Bells again after so long.

I hope you're able to fix the issue! It's really nice to see an art shop that takes TBT/IG Bells again after so long.
Is that uncommon now?? When I was around last year that was happening all over the place :O

hi there, i just thought id drop in and say your art is lovely!!
Thank you so much ;u; I started a new tumblr for my art if you're interested!

Last edited:
Back