• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ~Vei's Hybrid Breeding~ ♥Offline♥ [3/3 SLOTS TAKEN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vei

Nerd
Bells
Feedback
100% (2) +
978287y6kuaab63k.gif
Welcome to my breeding shop! Here is where I can breed hybrids for you to help you with your town ^^
First of all lets get some rules down!

978287y6kuaab63k.gif
Rules:
-Please do not order if you can not be patient, breeding does take some time!
-Please do not order if slots are full! Obviously I cant accept more if slots are already full :3
-This is a TBT shop, I'm in need of TBT more than anything else
-I'm also busy with things irl, so the shop will be open at certain times!
-At the moment the limit of hybrids will be 15 per order. But this will hopefully increase as I get used to it!
-I have the right to decline any order, please don't take it personally!
-All orders will be delivered!

978287y6kuaab63k.gif
What can I breed currently?
Roses: Pink, Purple, Black, Blue
Cosmos: Pink, Orange, Black
Lillies: Black
Tulips Black, Purple
MORE WILL BE ADDED!

Prices are currently 1-2 TBT, choose your price but please be fair :3
978287y6kuaab63k.gif
SLOTS
strawberry_progress_bar___0_by_ponnui-d723ld7.gif This means your order is currently pending!
strawberry_progress_bar___2_by_ponnui-d723lkn.gif This means I'm breeding your hybrids!
strawberry_progress_bar___3_by_ponnui-d723ln3.gif This means your hybrids are ready for delivery!

pastel_star_bullet_by_ponnui-d720otu.gif Kaiyo: 10 Blue roses strawberry_progress_bar___3_by_ponnui-d723ln3.gif
pastel_star_bullet_by_ponnui-d720otu.gif Believe: 10 Black Cosmos, 5 Black Lillies strawberry_progress_bar___2_by_ponnui-d723lkn.gif
pastel_star_bullet_by_ponnui-d720otu.gif Brooke: 9 Black Cosmos, 6 Orange Cosmos strawberry_progress_bar___2_by_ponnui-d723lkn.gif
978287y6kuaab63k.gif
Order Form!
Mayor Name:
Town Name:
FC:
Your Order:
When are you free?

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Kaiyo
Town Name: Kaminari
FC: 0361-7668-1823
Your Order: 10 Blue Roses (15 tbt)
When are you free?
I'm free today and tomorrow, with laps in between hours of inactivity but relatively I will be semi active. On the weekdays, I'm available on 4 P.M. Central Standard Time. Doggos, sorry, slipped my mind.

Last edited:
Mayor Name: Kaiyo
Town Name: Kaminari
FC: 0361-7668-1823
Your Order: 10 Blue Roses (15 tbt)
When are you free?
I'm free today and tomorrow, with laps in between hours of inactivity but relatively I will be semi active. On the weekdays, I'm available on 4 P.M. Central Standard Time.

Thankyou for ordering! I'll get straight to work ^^

Mayor Name: Kevin
Town Name: Meow
FC: on the left side~
Your Order: 10 Black Cosmos,5 Black Lillies
When are you free? Like all the time

I can pay 25 bells? :D

Mayor Name: Kevin
Town Name: Meow
FC: on the left side~
Your Order: 10 Black Cosmos,5 Black Lillies
When are you free? Like all the time

I can pay 25 bells? :D

By 25 you mean TBT right? xD If so, then sure! I'll add you to the list.

Mayor Name: Brooke
Town Name: Phoenix
FC: 1392-8158-2204
Your Order: 9 black cosmos, 6 orange cosmos (24 TBT)
When are you free?
My time-zone is AEST. I'm available for the rest of today and all day tomorrow, but I start school again on Tuesday and will only be available at night or in afternoons. The weekends are probably the best times to do trades.

Mayor Name: Brooke
Town Name: Phoenix
FC: 1392-8158-2204
Your Order: 9 black cosmos, 6 orange cosmos (24 TBT)
When are you free?
My time-zone is AEST. I'm available for the rest of today and all day tomorrow, but I start school again on Tuesday and will only be available at night or in afternoons. The weekends are probably the best times to do trades.

Accepted! I'll add you to the list. All slots are closed for now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back