• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling various Amiibo Items

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im interested in the guitar case. Do you know when you'll get another dj kk booth?

Surely soon, now that I have his Amiibo - but not anymore today ^^

I'll get some of their stuff right as I have time to play again tomorrow.

Opening for Guitar case.

Surely soon, now that I have his Amiibo - but not anymore today ^^

I'll get some of their stuff right as I have time to play again tomorrow.

Opening for Guitar case.

Nice! I'll come back and check in the future. I added you.

Open for everyone, pls come on by one or wait quick in town - otherwise it gets confusing '^^

I'd like anything you have to sell, really... but I don't have a lot of TBT at all :/ I don't suppose you'd take an absurd amount of in-game bells?

I'd like anything you have to sell, really... but I don't have a lot of TBT at all :/ I don't suppose you'd take an absurd amount of in-game bells?

Sorry ^^

No ingame bells, but we can trade if you'd like.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Shop open again anyway ^^

I'll be restocking throughout the next few hours.

Last edited:
Hmmm, maybe? I can't imagine that i have a lot of stuff you'd want XD I have many of the camp's items, though?

AlminTakuya
If still available I would like the following:
K.K.:
White Brick Wall
Metal-Rim Table
Isabelle:
Natural Lamp
PA System
Town-Hall Winter Top
Digby:
Document Stack = 180 tbt Deal?

Hmmm, maybe? I can't imagine that i have a lot of stuff you'd want XD I have many of the camp's items, though?

I did once trade Harvey and ingame RV Items for the items...
So if you'd like to list them for me please?, I'd love to either pay 10 btb for each item or just exchange them at a 10 btb rate.

Would you be interested in that?

Anyway please list them for me (not all, just few) since I'd like to avoid getting doubles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

AlminTakuya
If still available I would like the following:
K.K.:
White Brick Wall
Metal-Rim Table
Isabelle:
Natural Lamp
PA System
Town-Hall Winter Top
Digby:
Document Stack = 180 tbt Deal?

Alright my Gate is open ... I did just trade with a japanese guy ... so there are now more items on the floor than just the listed ones ...

Take a look and just take what you'd like to buy, before I put them into the thread ^^

The Items are all from my Amiibos, so 30 each ^^ (except the 3DS ones for 50)

Last edited:
I did once trade Harvey and ingame RV Items for the items...
So if you'd like to list them for me please?, I'd love to either pay 10 btb for each item or just exchange them at a 10 btb rate.

Would you be interested in that?

Anyway please list them for me (not all, just few) since I'd like to avoid getting doubles.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright my Gate is open ... I did just trade with a japanese guy ... so there are now more items on the floor than just the listed ones ...

Take a look and just take what you'd like to buy, before I put them into the thread ^^

The Items are all from my Amiibos, so 30 each ^^ (except the 3DS ones for 50)

Ok, I will come over now

Pilot Goggles?

You may be online during the time I am sleeping ... but if you'd see me online and like any of the Items that are still in the first post - then please let me know ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ok, I will come over now

Thanks much! ^^

I think I will open a "real" Shop, when I get my other (7, lol) Amiibos tomorrow.

If you need more, then please look out for the Thread I'll be opening new tomorrow, so you can choose the Items, which you are curently missing out ^^

Thanks to all of the buyers, traders and sellers :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back