• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Europe LF: 197 Kid cat, Series 1, 3 and 4 FT: Series 1-5, WA and Sanrio Amiibo Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am in America but I have quite a few EU cards! I would be happy to reimburse you for shipping if you agree to my offer.

I have…
269 Bree
288 Curly
326 Dizzy
351 Puddles
366 Ribbot
382 Lobo
386 Rosie 💙

…. For your WA14 Ketchup.

I am happy to send you photos, as well as tracking information on the package. If you want to just put Ketchup in a sleeve and envelope that’s fine with me. She’s my last dreamie 🥲

Hello, I am in America but I have quite a few EU cards! I would be happy to reimburse you for shipping if you agree to my offer.

I have…
269 Bree
288 Curly
326 Dizzy
351 Puddles
366 Ribbot
382 Lobo
386 Rosie 💙

…. For your WA14 Ketchup.

I am happy to send you photos, as well as tracking information on the package. If you want to just put Ketchup in a sleeve and envelope that’s fine with me. She’s my last dreamie 🥲

Hi again. I will send you pm.

hi! I'm in Canada but I have European cards! I have 344 Rudy & 274 Flora!
I'm interested in 10 Pascal & 109 Porter (moreso porter)
let me know if you'd want to trade! thanks!

Hello! I have 223 Del (EU) and would be interested in 304 Phineas or any Welcome Amiibo cards. I can get you a photo soon. 😁

Hello! I have 223 Del (EU) and would be interested in 304 Phineas or any Welcome Amiibo cards. I can get you a photo soon. 😁

As written in my thread, I would like to send at least more than 3 cards together for one trade. I would also prefer to send cards in Europe. Thank you for understanding.

As written in my thread, I would like to send at least more than 3 cards together for one trade. I would also prefer to send cards in Europe. Thank you for understanding.
Oh my goodness I’m such a derp; thank you for reminding me so gently.

I would like to send you Del anyway; I’m approaching the end of my s1-5 collection and I suspect all the stickers I’ve printed for mailing won’t see use. Also, it feels good to help out. 💖

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back