• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Europe LF: 197 Kid cat, Series 1, 3 and 4 FT: Series 1-5, WA and Sanrio Amiibo Cards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update

These cards are traded with Garrett and no longer available:
445 Frett
160 Pekoe
178 Hugh
201 Rover
206 Pete
209 Wendell
233 Colton
234 Marina
246 Eloise

Update

These cards are traded with @clemacrossing and @Kittysnac from Twitter and except 252 Merry and 206 Pete no longer available:

160 Pekoe
107 Katie
252 Merry

416 Saharah
420 Lottie
109 Porter
116 Chip
309 Resetti

My list is updated 😊

Hey! I might have a spare Fang that I am willing to trade for Shino! I'm in the Netherlands, so not too far away haha.

Hey! I might have a spare Fang that I am willing to trade for Shino! I'm in the Netherlands, so not too far away haha.

Hi when we do trade, could you possible to send the card with tracking number please? If it is OK sure I can do Shino for Fang. Please let me know if it is OK with you.

Oh I am happy to know you are in Netherlands :) Not many people living Europe are using this tbt forum 😊

Here is the card you like:

Attachments

• 20211129_212337.jpg
    20211129_212337.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 20
  • 20211129_212344.jpg
    20211129_212344.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 18
Hi when we do trade, could you possible to send the card with tracking number please? If it is OK sure I can do Shino for Fang. Please let me know if it is OK with you.

Oh I am happy to know you are in Netherlands :) Not many people living Europe are using this tbt forum 😊

Here is the card you like:

I will get the card tomorrow, I think. I can send a picture of it when I do have it with verification (with my username). However sending a letter with track and trace abroad does cost a lot and I'm not sure if I think it's worth it for 1 card, all my trades so far have just been with normal postage, but I understand you might not want to take the risk.

Yeah it's very hard to come by people that can/want to trade in Europe and also have European cards! I've been trying to trade for the last few weeks and have done a lot of successful trades, but the people left to trade with are becoming less and less lol.

I will get the card tomorrow, I think. I can send a picture of it when I do have it with verification (with my username). However sending a letter with track and trace abroad does cost a lot and I'm not sure if I think it's worth it for 1 card, all my trades so far have just been with normal postage, but I understand you might not want to take the risk.

Yeah it's very hard to come by people that can/want to trade in Europe and also have European cards! I've been trying to trade for the last few weeks and have done a lot of successful trades, but the people left to trade with are becoming less and less lol.

Hi :)
All cards I traded with tracking numbers. Never traded without a tracking number.
What you mean you will get the card tomorrow? I thought you have already the card on hand and would like to trade.

If you have the card, we can try to trade without trucking number if you want.

Hi :)
All cards I traded with tracking numbers. Never traded without a tracking number.
What you mean you will get the card tomorrow? I thought you have already the card on hand and would like to trade.

If you have the card, we can try to trade without trucking number if you want.
Someone wanted to trade with me since I had multiple cards they wanted. After agreeing to the trade I actually pulled Fang from a pack myself. So I wanted to wait for the traded card to arrive, before actually agreeing/trading him away. Just to make sure that if something went wrong I didn't end up with no Fang card if that makes sense! But the card did actually arrive in a perfect state, so I would be more than willing to trade Fang for Shino if you don't mind doing it without track and trace. Just send me a pm and we'll talk about the details that way :)

Someone wanted to trade with me since I had multiple cards they wanted. After agreeing to the trade I actually pulled Fang from a pack myself. So I wanted to wait for the traded card to arrive, before actually agreeing/trading him away. Just to make sure that if something went wrong I didn't end up with no Fang card if that makes sense! But the card did actually arrive in a perfect state, so I would be more than willing to trade Fang for Shino if you don't mind doing it without track and trace. Just send me a pm and we'll talk about the details that way :)

OK. I will send you a pm.

Update

These cards are traded with Chaotixy and BumPaf no longer available except 204 Pelly, 206 Pete, 207 Mabel and 202 Blathers:

436. Shino
204. Pelly
206. Pete
207. Mabel
210. Cyrus
217. Jingle

275. Hamlet
278. Dora
293. Rolf
312. Shrunk
228. Bubbles
184. Anicotti