• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Username Raffle! Win TBT ♥

StarLocket
GummyOctopus
PastelPeach
SugarLace
Kitsune
PeachBerri
GlitterMoon

a random few off the top of my head ha

Not sure if these are taken but:)
-Crayola
-Periwinkle
-Wanderlust
-MissPastel
-Oceanwaves
-OceanBlue
-MinniePink
-PrettyInPink
-SweetLove
-ShyHeart
-TimidWaves
-DeeplySweet
-Momoko(Peach Child in Japanese)
-Ai/Aiko (Love / Love Child)
-Akemi (Bright / Beautiful)
-Aya (Color / Design)
-Chou/Chouko (Butterfly / Butterfly Child)
-Honoka (Harmony Flower)
-Kokoro (Heart Spirit)
-Miku (Beautiful Sky)
-Mio (Beautiful Cherry Blossom)
-Saki (Blossom / Hope)
-Sakura (Cherry Blossom)
-Yuki (Happiness / Snow)
-Mai (Ocean / Elegance)

Sorry I am Japanese, I thought these may help you in what you are looking for:) Good Luck!<#

Maxima
Masoni
Roselink
Seasure
Leatherclad
Marrisum
Attila
Nivarai
Castors
Inciner8

Creampuff, Unravel, Electro Sheep, Pastel Blue, Dream Big, Strawberry puff, Sanity, Hapiness, Skyblur, Rainfall, Okay, Fine and Whatever

Creampuff, Unravel, Electro Sheep, Pastel Blue, Dream Big, Strawberry puff, Sanity, Hapiness, Skyblur, Rainfall, Okay, Fine and Whatever

Rose Bonbon ; Marnie (it means "of the sea") ; Amphibie ; Lamia ; Lobco ; Pulmo ; Uomi

Alright, this is now over! Thanks everyone for all your ideas :)

The winner for my favorite username is ....

v a n i l l a!

I really liked the username viridian that you suggested (+ it relates to pokemon, how cool is that?)

& the random winner is Andi!

Congrats everyone, thanks for contributing!

Last edited:
Alright, this is now over! Thanks everyone for all your ideas :)

The winner for my favorite username is ....

v a n i l l a!

I really liked the username viridian (+ it relates to pokemon, how cool is that?)

& the random winner is Andi!

Congrats everyone, thanks for contributing!

nvm

Last edited:
Won't that be confusing for people? I mean, grats to v a n i l l a for winnning but...

Won't that be confusing for people? I mean, grats to v a n i l l a for winnning but...

I think it'll be alright? xD I mean, searching I can't find any posts by the user viridian, so they are likely inactive. If it ends up as a problem, I did state that I may not use the winner's username. :)

Last edited:
omg i never checked to see if that one was taken! im sorry! hopefully, there'll be a way to sort it out and till have an aesthetically pleasing username! ;_;

thank you so much for holding this giveaway though!

omg i never checked to see if that one was taken! im sorry! hopefully, there'll be a way to sort it out and till have an aesthetically pleasing username! ;_;

thank you so much for holding this giveaway though!

No problem! I checked the usernames before choosing and I'm sure I'll figure something out :)

Glad you had a good time!

Back