Unpopular Opinions

MBTI/Myers Briggs personality tests and types are really unrealistic ways of defining your personality.

I'm really interested in how you came to this conclusion. I like learning about MBTI so could you expand on that?

if certain words are 'harmful' for one group of people to say they're 'harmful' for everyone to say, you can't pick and choose who gets to say specific words. just my little onion :blush:

i feel like im the only gay person who thinks that gay is funny as hell as an insult.
like, i use it constantly and tbh it's freaking funny when people accidently say 'that's gay" around me and freeze up.
like, dude i don't care. say what you wanna say (and let the words fall out)
only pricks really care. like???

Last edited:
if certain words are 'harmful' for one group of people to say they're 'harmful' for everyone to say, you can't pick and choose who gets to say specific words. just my little onion :blush:

yes, that is definitely your opinion! my opinion is that the people that are affected by said word can and should be able to pick and choose because they have the right to, especially since it harmed them! :lemon: i wonder if those are unpopular? i'm not sure...

I'm really interested in how you came to this conclusion. I like learning about MBTI so could you expand on that?

no really it's kinda of bunch of bullcrap.
i studied into it for like 3+ years and it's literally all bullcrap.
you cant shove 7,800,000,000 people into 16 different personality types lol.
like, i test out as isfp, but i tell you what.
i'm pretty borderline on like all of the i/e, s/i, f/t, and p/j stuff.
Jung had a better idea on personality types than myers and briggs did.
he used brain functions, rather than how you act idk idk.

i feel like im the only gay person who thinks that gay is funny as hell as an insult.
like, i use it constantly and tbh it's freaking funny when people accidently say 'that's gay" around me and freeze up.
like, dude i don't care. say what you wanna say (and let the words fall out)
only pricks really care. like???

i'm gay as well! i feel the exact same way.
when they started making those psas and advertisements on tv about gay being a "slur", i was just... ???

no really it's kinda of bunch of bullcrap.
i studied into it for like 3+ years and it's literally all bullcrap.
you cant shove 7,800,000,000 people into 16 different personality types lol.
like, i test out as isfp, but i tell you what.
i'm pretty borderline on like all of the i/e, s/i, f/t, and p/j stuff.
Jung had a better idea on personality types than myers and briggs did.
he used brain functions, rather than how you act idk idk.

MBTI is highly related to Jung's ideas and include brain functions. Just because you're borderline and don't fit into anything specific doesn't mean the whole system is bad. Sites give you percentages so you know. No one ever said you need to fit perfectly into a category, it just gives guidelines of what you might be.

i'm gay as well! i feel the exact same way.
when they started making those psas and advertisements on tv about gay being a "slur", i was just... ???

partners in crime. :cool:

is everyone on this website gay?
is everyone gay?
I swear everyone I know is at least a lil gay.

MBTI is highly related to Jung's ideas and include brain functions. Just because you're borderline and don't fit into anything specific doesn't mean the whole system is bad. Sites give you percentages so you know. No one ever said you need to fit perfectly into a category, it just gives guidelines of what you might be.

Yeah, I know. I studied the history behind it too. ;v;
And I know it's just guidelines. Maybe I'm a bit angry with the whole thing because I had this friend who literally wouldnt let herself be anything outside of an INTP and she was the biggest ass in the entire world.
But no, I don't think anyone should live by the MBTI law or whatever, but it's still useful when trying to summarize who you are in as little time as possible.

- - - Post Merge - - -

are you?
probably yes bb

Unpopular Opinion: I don't like the beach. I always feel like it's forced fun. The only time I liked it was when I went to a dog beach. Unfortunately, that beach was turned into a tourist place so no dogs allowed whatsoever. It was always crowded, messy, and loud.

I also hate the saying "respect your elders". Many of my elders are idiots and bigots.

Yeah, I know. I studied the history behind it too. ;v;
And I know it's just guidelines. Maybe I'm a bit angry with the whole thing because I had this friend who literally wouldnt let herself be anything outside of an INTP and she was the biggest ass in the entire world.
But no, I don't think anyone should live by the MBTI law or whatever, but it's still useful when trying to summarize who you are in as little time as possible.

You probably are just a bit angry! You are an ISFP after all! ;)

easy for gaylord norski to say
i live in the freaking mountains in the middle of the desert and the only thing even kinda close to the ocean is the salt lake and dude that place is gross.
i guess i live in canyons now but STILL

and i guess i dont like the beach that much. I like being in a boat, in the middle of the ocean.
i love the ocean so much.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You probably are just a bit angry! You are an ISFP after all! ;)

hehehehe
dat was cute.

i'll send you out in a rowboat with no food, water, or cats :mad:

Last edited:
Back