Unpopular opinions?

i like pathed towns, but i hate not seeing any natural grass in them.

i hate visiting dream towns with the same recycled villagers/pink theme.

i really don't like a lot of the deer villagers.

i think private beaches are cute, and whenever i start my second town i'll definitely have one.

I actually don't like to make music boxes from giant clams.

I never plan to have the reset center PWP.

I love digging up bamboo shoots, they give you a good amount of bells if you sell them.

Last edited:
This too! Just marshmallow fluff. And it seems like every house I streetpass has a full-mermaid room. Whyyyy.
Oh my god are you me?

I'm a little bothered by the obscene number of bells high-tier villagers sell for, since having Lolly or Marshal in your town isn't actually harder than having Wart Jr. or Annalise. [...] I don't mind when people TT like crazy (it's your game, play however you enjoy it), but it does bother me that TTing by months at a time is so common that people can make millions of bells fairly easily.
I think duping has more to do with bell inflation than time-travelling.

This x1000! I wish in winter we could iceskate or something ://
And ice-fishing! Make it happen, Nintendo!

One more thing, I don't understand why the jock personality is the most disliked... I was expecting it to be snooty.

I also hate the mermaid, especially the wall and floor.

I really dislike the modern wood floor and wall. Oh and the astro floor and wall.

I wish I had never put the police station, and campsite in my first town. I will never put in a resseti center.

I like Dr. Shrunk. He's not funny, but that's what makes him funny. I love how goofy he looks.

Yellow roses are my favorite.I love to mix them with other bright colors.

I hate the Mermaid set and Mario series.

I wish that Nintendo would remove the ability to cycle.

I hate towns with flowers literally on every open spot.

I hate black roses
I want golden tulips/pansies/cosmos/lillies/violets
There has to be some better updates like interacting with PWPs/Have villagers act there personalities/Rock removal option/ pattern placer/etc.
MORE FLIPN' PONDS
Low tier villagers so be higher tiered (Like Tucker <3 hes just as rare as a unicorn.)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh!

I hate how you can't just added people from Club Tortimer right at the time.

I like the balloon series
I like pathed towns
I hate cosmos
I LOVE PIETRO & JAMBETTE
I prefer multiple tier towns (like GCN & City Folk) over 1 tier towns (WW & NL)

I hate the whole 'Zen' theme every single town seems to have. Zen houses, zen gardens. Leave it alone, it's overdone!

I want another Animal Crossing for the 3DS, not the goddamn Wii U. Friggin useless console, I hate that thing and I'm gonna miss out on another AC game because of it lol

I'm not a fan of Leif but I'm not sure if that's an unpopular opinion or not

I love Gracie's sass as well

I'm not a huge fan of the "food" villagers. Zucker, Merengue, Tangy, Chadder... You know what I mean. But does that mean I don't like them? No, not at all. I still think they're cute! I'm just not sure I would particularly want them in my town. I prefer more "natural" villagers, if that makes sense. ((This might be good for me if I get any of them in the future, though. They go for a ton of bells!))

Peppy villagers are the worst

I hate towns that are really crowded with flowers everywhere where there isn't trees, paths, bushes or buildings. It's so crowded and ugly.

There are too many villagers.

Chrissy and Fancine are ugly af.

Hate peppys.

I'm never having the Reset Center. Pay for a mole to yell at me whenever I quit without saving, weather on purpose or not? lolnope.

I never understood why people would pay such insane amount of TBT for villagers. I'd rather get them myself, tbh.

I like Lopez more than Beau. Dat eyeliner.

I LOVE RESETTI.

Is that considered unpopular? I dunno. I just really like him.

I appreciate the fact that there's a 16 villager cycle. It makes the game feel more realistic.
Also, Diana is my least my favorite snooty villager.

Isabelle is ugly
Diana looks as if she put on 3 inches of bb cream and then forgot to do her eye makeup
I'm really not bothered by grass erosion
I like it when villagers talk about other towns
I don't like how so many villagers have 'human' names (names that are common in real life). It was really hard to choose a name for my mayor because any nice names I could come up with have been taken by a villager already (Whitney, Olivia, Bianca, etc) (I didn't want to use my real name because I have the japanese copy of the game and my real name sounds pretty awkward when written in Japanese)

Last edited:
I'm not a big fan of Tangy. She's unique and an interesting villager idea and all but her skin just reminds me of the Korean urban legend/horror story about the sesame seed bath.

Back