• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Unpopular opinions?

My villagers, Molly and Maple both moved into the front of my house and I see why plot resetting is big here.

But IMO plot resetting isn't necessary! I don't know why it's so cool

As a huge plot resetter, I find it so rewarding to have everyone placed exactly where you wanted it (if you sort of plan out your town beforehand) Even the slightest difference in spots will make my town look worse than it could have

As a huge plot resetter, I find it so rewarding to have everyone placed exactly where you wanted it (if you sort of plan out your town beforehand) Even the slightest difference in spots will make my town look worse than it could have

Yeah, I'm getting a second copy tomorrow, and I'll probably make that my plot resetting town, like a super planned out town.
Even with all my Dreamies. My current town is just sort of laid back, time traveling town :p

...obsession? Where?

OH MY GOD, AGREED. I despise tours. Part of why I will never hit Club Tortimer is because apparently people want to do tours there and I'm just like "nope."

It also sucks too though because if you want to get medals to get the rare things on the island, you're pretty much FORCED to play the tours since there's no way for someone to transfer medals to you and no other way to earn them. Or you could do me and say "screw that" and use a method to max out your island medals, but I'm a bad influence please don't listen to me

I already think Lottie is overrated. Doesn't deserve an amiibo figure yet.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also disagree that Nintendo made an outrageous number of cats compared to other animals. Hopefully they will try to even it out in the next main title.

I don't like Marshall and Julian, I do wish there were some true black flowers (but i do like some of the random shades), and I really think new leaf feels sorta empty, I can't explain it though...

I think the top tier villagers are ugly. I despise all lilies and pansies; (does anyone ever like lilies)? Jock villagers creep me out. I hate opening my gates. The astro, modern, kiddie, alpine, and ranch sets hurt my heart.

I hate the new leaf sound track.... why did they change it?! I loved the wild world/city folk one....

also I don't like isabelle! I wish we didn't have her and had Pelly instead working with the mayor, it would kinda make more sense to me...

also I miss the old town hall theme, the new one sucks :(

I hate the tier system.... it is dumb and stupid.... I love drake for example and he is tier 5!

I only visiting dream towns if it's a horror town and I have a horror town. Damn I love those horror towns.

Yes, I defiantly agree they're so fun! My horror town is in slow progress but it's going to be amazing :)

Make sure to send me your DA when it's finished. If you need any help, too, tell me, and I'll see what I can do

That would be great! I'm just missing a couple of pieces, so if you have any scientific looking objects or useless junk like oil barrels let me know :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm so relieved, my two best friends visited my town and said it was a waste of rooms in my house!

Back