• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling -Unova Cycling- BOXES:- | NEW: Phoebe, Gruff, Sally (Lurkers Welcome!)

OMG i know I am already lurking for Cranston, but I just realized you have cole as well and he is also one of my dreamies! so may i lurk for him as well? :~>

(also, I no longer need to lurk for marcel so you can just replace him w/ cole on my lurking list if you want to!)

Of course!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could I lurk for Aurora please? :)

Yep!
I'll add you <3

Hello there, just wanted to let you know that I've got a place for Lyman in my town ^.^ Just let me know when he's in boxes!

Please notify me if Lobo becomes available again ;w; !! I'd like to lurk for Kyle if that's ok :3

Hello there,

I hope you're doing great! I just wanted to know if you think Lyman might be in boxes in the next few days, because I've TTed a few days and I'm going to have random move-ins very soon. Of course I understand if you're busy and have no time to cycle and I'm grateful simply for the fact that you're letting me lurk Lyman ^_^

Just let me know what your plans are, if you aren't going to cycle in the next days I might look for another one of my dreamies and grab Lyman after my next move-out. Thank you!

Hello there,

I hope you're doing great! I just wanted to know if you think Lyman might be in boxes in the next few days, because I've TTed a few days and I'm going to have random move-ins very soon. Of course I understand if you're busy and have no time to cycle and I'm grateful simply for the fact that you're letting me lurk Lyman ^_^

Just let me know what your plans are, if you aren't going to cycle in the next days I might look for another one of my dreamies and grab Lyman after my next move-out. Thank you!

Ah, it depends how much I'm going to cycle in the next few days.
I currently have one of my own dreamies that I need to transfer to my main town once they're in boxes, but if they decide to go in boxes early then I'll have to wait for a little while since I need a villager to move in my main to make room for them.

I'll let you know if they decide to go in boxes before Lyman does! Hopefully Lyman decides to move first!

- - - Post Merge - - -

ahh can i lurk for katt?

May I lurk for Elmer please :)

Both of you are added, too c:

Back