• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Unorderables ~ [BUYING] WISHLIST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I get the birthday table, chocolate cake, fruit basket and all of your black tulips for 16TBT?

Sorry. I only have the birthday table. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is 50,000 per flower okay? And yeah, that's fine

Ill open my gates for you. ^^ you can just drop the bells in my town. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Cool. Do You Need The Items Now? Or Do You Think You Would Wait A Few Hours?

I can wait. :) just let me know!

Sorry. I only have the birthday table. :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill open my gates for you. ^^ you can just drop the bells in my town. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can wait. :) just let me know!

Okay. Ill Let You Know When Everything Comes In

No worries. I'll go with the birthday table for 3TBT! It's the most important item anyways.

Ediie12: I have some purple roses and purple pansies on the other side of my beach. Im not sure how many exactly. I do not have any wetsuit. I think i sold it before. Lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No worries. I'll go with the birthday table for 3TBT! It's the most important item anyways.

Sure! Do you wanna come and pick it up?

Ediie12: I have some purple roses and purple pansies on the other side of my beach. Im not sure how many exactly. I do not have any wetsuit. I think i sold it before. Lol.

- - - Post Merge - - -

May I Buy Some Of Those Flowers? Im In A Desperate Need For Them

- - - Post Merge - - -

will you do 99k per 2? igb ill come over and pick up now if its ok??? i added you :) please let me know

I would like to purchase all of your gold ore please. Not sure what to offer, but how about 140k?

IGN Name
Adenine

Town
Thymine

FC
1564-6301-5678

Indicate Which Town
Oldale
Hibiscus Hairpin

Castelia
Holly Starts

Delivery or Pick up
I'll Pick Them Up

Payment
TBT

Side Notes
I Would Like These Items If Any Are Remaining. I Hope To Buy As Many Holly Starts As Possible

The Pieces Of The Alpine Set You Wanted Came In

Sent you a PM. I'll keep an eye on this board as well just in case you check it first.

I'll be available for the rest of the night! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

IGN Name
Adenine

Town
Thymine

FC
1564-6301-5678

Indicate Which Town
Oldale
Hibiscus Hairpin

Castelia
Holly Starts

Delivery or Pick up
I'll Pick Them Up

Payment
TBT

Side Notes
I Would Like These Items If Any Are Remaining. I Hope To Buy As Many Holly Starts As Possible

The Pieces Of The Alpine Set You Wanted Came In

Let me know if youre bCk :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd like to buy the birthday candles 3 tbt

Can you give me like 20 mins before doing the trade? :)

I'll be available for the rest of the night! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Let me know if youre bCk :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you give me like 20 mins before doing the trade? :)

I Have To Shut Down My Phone And Computer For The Night But I Will Transfer The TBT To You Now And Will Keep An I Out For Your Gates. Though I May Fall Asleep Soon Since It Is Rather Late And I'm A Bit Tired

I Have To Shut Down My Phone And Computer For The Night But I Will Transfer The TBT To You Now And Will Keep An I Out For Your Gates. Though I May Fall Asleep Soon Since It Is Rather Late And I'm A Bit Tired

You might need to come 2 times since theyre on separate towns. Is it okayy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

My gates to Castelia is open! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back