• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Cleaning out inventory

eggfruits

🍥
Bells
Aurora Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (15) +
Selling all items for TBT (or clovers) please offer :)
I may add on more to this list

• red heart ballon
• lily lamp x1
• donut cushion
• donut box
• fueki series
• headband x2
• high-spirits hat
• blue party dress
• cherry blossom clock
• 2017 cake
• sushi bench
• cyan bunny balloon
• towel basket
• round pillow
• Wii u
• sunflower stereo x2
• crown
• yellow hibiscus start x2
• yellow glow wand
• sunrise lamp

•exotic wall shelf
• witch's robe
• witch's hat
• five lamp
• royal crown x9
• flower fairy wig

• blossom lantern
• rainbow screen
• aurora screen
• new hero wig

• red hibiscus start
• ebony piano
• my melody dresser
• my melody chair

Last edited:
My friend code is 0191-8003-6846, how about yours? Also, what's your timezone? Mine is GMT+1, I can do today if it's within 2 hours of right now, but if not, we can trade a different day!

Hi! I'd be interested in the Fueki series and 7-11 items, like the donut cushion and sushi bench, if possible

I'm not sure I can pay with tbt because this account is very new, I could possibly do clovers? Please let me know how much for each item would work, if you'll allow me. Otherwise, maybe we could work something else out

EDIT: (just remembered this) Alternatively, if I don't have enough to buy everything, I could ask to simply catalog the Fueki set at least, since I believe those are reorderable

Last edited:
I'll have a look-see if the fueki set really is reorder-able, if you're just interested in cataloging! but you could also keep them as I don't have much of a use for them : )

How many clovers do you have? :3 I'll still be willing to give you everything regardless of how many you've got! I'm just glad it's going to someone who will put them to use!
Post automatically merged:

Hi! I'd be interested in the Fueki series and 7-11 items, like the donut cushion and sushi bench, if possible

I'm not sure I can pay with tbt because this account is very new, I could possibly do clovers? Please let me know how much for each item would work, if you'll allow me. Otherwise, maybe we could work something else out

EDIT: (just remembered this) Alternatively, if I don't have enough to buy everything, I could ask to simply catalog the Fueki set at least, since I believe those are reorderable

I'll have a look-see if the fueki set really is reorder-able, if you're just interested in cataloging! but you could also keep them as I don't have much of a use for them : )

How many clovers do you have? :3 I'll still be willing to give you everything regardless of how many you've got! I'm just glad it's going to someone who will put them to use!

(I forgot to actually reply to your message so ignore the repeat message above lol)

I sincerely apologize, but I think I may be getting cold feet over giving away my clovers

To be honest, I have two clovers in total, one for each town that I have. Since I've been neglecting to pluck out the clovers for weeks in both towns (to get more lucky ones, of course) I was hoping I could find more but I haven't gotten any.

So I am very sorry, but I may have to back out on my own offer : (

I sincerely apologize, but I think I may be getting cold feet over giving away my clovers

To be honest, I have two clovers in total, one for each town that I have. Since I've been neglecting to pluck out the clovers for weeks in both towns (to get more lucky ones, of course) I was hoping I could find more but I haven't gotten any.

So I am very sorry, but I may have to back out on my own offer : (
Its totally fine I understand! Don't beat yourself up about it : )

Hi, I was wondering if I could get a rainbow screen, zen screen, and lily lamp? for 30 tbt? I’m available in around 3 hours or on the weekend

hi I’m available now! here’s my fc: 2810-3200-7709
Looks like I already have you added : ) haha I'm ready when you are, do you mind if the trade is placed at your town? My entrance is a bit cluttered

Back