• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ❗Unorderable Shop❗- 10 TBT Art🎨, 25 TBT Gulliver🦆, 20 TBT Models🐟, 10 TBT Birthday🎂, 5 TBT Mom💘, 3 TBT Saharah🏜, 2 TBT Fossils🦕, 1 TBT Raffle🎈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Another 20-40 pieces of art coming today! Keep checking back as it gets sold out fast, especially the real statues.

Hi again, could I put in an order for 1 beautiful (fake) statue and 1 informative (fake) statue.

Hello, I would like to order the following Saharah Items:
- Exquisite Wallpaper
- Ivy Wallpaper
- Office Wallpaper
- Floral Rush-Mat

Thank you :)

Hello again!

I'd like the fake wistful painting, fake informative statue, and fake ancient statue and real mystic statue if that's ok :), should come to 25 TBT

20 more pieces have been added, including 8-9 real paintings/statues! This could be the last art additions until Thursday (9/10) since I won't be able to TT when turnip selling. Get them before they're gone!

Hi there! I would like to buy the birthday table, real informative statue, and a real perfect, sinking, wistful, and twinkling paintings. For... 60tbt?

Any orders tonight will be fulfilled tomorrow! Restocking on 20 pieces of art tomorrow, then maybe 0 on Wednesday but will be back at it on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back