• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling ❗Unorderable Shop❗- 10 TBT Art🎨, 25 TBT Gulliver🦆, 20 TBT Models🐟, 10 TBT Birthday🎂, 5 TBT Mom💘, 3 TBT Saharah🏜, 2 TBT Fossils🦕, 1 TBT Raffle🎈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
on the bug/fish models what does the asterick signify?
It just means that I need a little extra time to go find Flick/CJ, since I have the 3 creatures in storage, but not the model yet.
Post automatically merged:

Can I get the following models for 150tbt? ( let me know if i miscounted ! )

bugs: citrus long-horned beetle, goliath beetle, Rosalia Batesi Beetle, Violin Beetle, Cyclommatus Stag, Scarab Beetle, Pill Bug, Blue Weevil Beetle, Horned Atlas, Horned Elephant, Rainbow Stag!

fish: goldfish, salmon, guppy, neon tetra, tadpole!
Total would be 160 TBT here :) sending you a PM now!

Last edited:
Hey again! I would like to order the mom's tea cozy in blue and grey for 5tbt c:

Hi! I’m not exactly sure what color I have for the tea cozy, however this item can be customized to what you want! :)
Oh I'm sorry! Okay that is fine. I am going out and won't be back for the next hour or so . If you won't be available by then, can we possibly trade tomorrow? Thank you c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back