Selling ❗Unorderable Shop❗- 10 TBT Art🎨, 25 TBT Gulliver🦆, 20 TBT Models🐟, 10 TBT Birthday🎂, 5 TBT Mom💘, 3 TBT Saharah🏜, 2 TBT Fossils🦕, 1 TBT Raffle🎈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Another 20-40 pieces of art coming today! Keep checking back as it gets sold out fast, especially the real statues.

Hi again, could I put in an order for 1 beautiful (fake) statue and 1 informative (fake) statue.

Hello, I would like to order the following Saharah Items:
- Exquisite Wallpaper
- Ivy Wallpaper
- Office Wallpaper
- Floral Rush-Mat

Thank you :)

Hello again!

I'd like the fake wistful painting, fake informative statue, and fake ancient statue and real mystic statue if that's ok :), should come to 25 TBT

20 more pieces have been added, including 8-9 real paintings/statues! This could be the last art additions until Thursday (9/10) since I won't be able to TT when turnip selling. Get them before they're gone!

Hi there! I would like to buy the birthday table, real informative statue, and a real perfect, sinking, wistful, and twinkling paintings. For... 60tbt?

Any orders tonight will be fulfilled tomorrow! Restocking on 20 pieces of art tomorrow, then maybe 0 on Wednesday but will be back at it on Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back