• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling *: ・゚Unicorn's Cycling! : ・゚*[online]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town Name: Megaton
Mayor/Character Name: Roy
Villager you want: Whitney
TBT Payment (determined by villager tier): 30
Did you read through everything correctly?: I believe so!

Thanks for ordering! Would you like Whitney now?

Alright. I'll add you and get Whitney ready! Just a few minutes....

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I have to go take a bath. I'll be back in 30 minutes?

Alrighty, I already sent the TBT so don't forget about me xP

Town Name:Momville
Mayor/Character Name:Mom
Villager you want:plucky
TBT Payment (determined by villager tier):20tbt
Did you read through everything correctly?:I think so? I'm new to the forums, so I might be confused...but you said the answer to you having the character is yes, so I assume I can drop in an order for one not on your list of current people? Feel free to correct me if I misunderstood! >.<;;

Could I grab Deidre? x
Town Name: Ascotte
Mayor/Character Name: Aurelia
Villager you want: Diedre
TBT Payment (determined by villager tier): I think he's 20? I'm not sure

Last edited:
Thank you! I have a few more villagers I want so you have a repeat customer out of me <3

Town Name:Momville
Mayor/Character Name:Mom
Villager you want:plucky
TBT Payment (determined by villager tier):20tbt
Did you read through everything correctly?:I think so? I'm new to the forums, so I might be confused...but you said the answer to you having the character is yes, so I assume I can drop in an order for one not on your list of current people? Feel free to correct me if I misunderstood! >.<;;

Yes, it's any villager that is adoptable! I put the list of town villagers in case anyone was interested.

Could I grab Deidre? x
Town Name: Ascotte
Mayor/Character Name: Aurelia
Villager you want: Diedre
TBT Payment (determined by villager tier): I think he's 20? I'm not sure

Sure :)
Thank you! I have a few more villagers I want so you have a repeat customer out of me <3
Nice! Hope to see you again soon! (And I'll try not to make you wait an hour lol I have long hair to wash ^^)

Hi :) do you have Henry, Marshal, Flurry or Lily? And can I pay with IGB? Thank you!

Hello!

Town Name: Hangzhou
Mayor/Character Name: Mei
Villager you want: Annalise the snooty horse
TBT Payment (determined by villager tier): she's tier 4, so 15 TBT
Did you read through everything correctly?: yes

Thank you! :)

Sorry I haven't been able to catch up on orders >.< I'm busy today getting prizes to the winners of my giveaway, so cycling is gonna have to be tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!

Town Name: Hangzhou
Mayor/Character Name: Mei
Villager you want: Annalise the snooty horse
TBT Payment (determined by villager tier): she's tier 4, so 15 TBT

Thank you! :)
Accepted :)
Hi :) do you have Henry, Marshal, Flurry or Lily? And can I pay with IGB? Thank you!

No IGB, sorry

Sorry I haven't been able to catch up on orders >.< I'm busy today getting prizes to the winners of my giveaway, so cycling is gonna have to be tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -
Accepted :)

Alright! Except tonight I'm free all night, but tomorrow I'll only be available from 10 pm and on. You're one hour behind me (it's 7:24 pm right now) so will you be here from 9 pm and on or is it too late for you? I'd really really rather do it today if there's any way you ever can ;v;

Also, I noticed the price is 20 TBT for tier 4 , not 15. Oops :p

Hello!!

Town Name: Lialyn
Mayor/Character Name: Dew
Villager you want: wolfgang
TBT Payment (determined by villager tier): 25 (tier 2)

Thank you & take your time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back