• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Underrated villagers

Portia.
I love her name, and her design. She looks like a Dalmatian, and I really like her initial catchphrase 'Ruffian' for some reason. ^~^ I've only ever had her on my old WW town, but I wouldn't mind if she popped up again in NL :3

Why dont people love Pekoe idgi
Bear cub, check, Normal, check, Pastely, Check, Cute, Check
tumblr_n25zf7430W1rvl8p2o1_400.png

I love Pekoe!!!!!! She is my 48th favorite villager!!!!!

Ikr!!! Bella is awesome, she's so adorable! People call her scary looking, I think they trippin' :)

Ed is really cool too, but I wouldn't call him gay... He's a smug and smugs are probably the last personality I'd consider gay xD

Poppy is so adorbs! She deserves more popularity, as do all the other squirrels! (except for Marshal, he's already EXTREMELY popular haha)

Aww Walker is so adorable!!! I love him I love him I love him, with his cute cartoony blue eyes to his big smile, he's all around cute :)

Ricky kinda scares me tbh, but he's still pretty cute xD If he were any other animal though, he wouldn't be xD CUTE CRANKY SQUIRRELS <3

Now, for my list of underrated villagers:

Goldie- SHE USED TO BE SO POPULAR and she still needs to be!! She looks so cute and sweet and just precious!

Kyle- A wolf. A SMUG wolf. WITH EPIC AFRICAN WILD DOG MARKINGS. WHO RESEMBLES A ROCK AND ROLL MUSICIAN DUDE!!! Kyle is all around amazing, he's my most favorite villager ever! :)

Cherry- The best Uchi imo. She's a gothic dog, how much more awesome can that get? And her smirk is so cute xD

Graham- It's a nerdy hamster. A nerdy hamster! He's so tiny and round and he's got little glasses and says "indeed", I just adore him to bits!

Cookie- She is seriously one of the cutest peppies ever imo :)

Chester- Do I even have to give a reason why? He's a friggin panda bear!!!

Cousteau- One if the cutest jocks imo. He's so small and I love his cute slanted eyes and his li'l mustache xD But the best part about him is his catchphrase. OUI OUI!!!

Stinky- Another adorable jock. I love his cute li'l smile he has all the time, and I love his eyes too :3 And I LOVE how he wears underwear on his head! XD

Moe- OMG, MOE. SOCUTESOCUTESOCUTE. His big sad eyes and his little :3 smile and his buck tooth and URRGGHHH I just wanna hug the guy!!! XD

Bianca- I have always expected her to be in tier one but nope! Everyone's gotta ignore the beautiful SNOW LEOPARD. She's awesome, definitely deserves more attention.

Aurora- She's an adorable baby penguin. Need I say more?

Chadder- He's a mouse... MADE OF CHEESE. XD

Penelope- She has such a cute concept. Her ears represent a big huge pink bow, AWWW <3

Flo- WHY DOES EVERYONE HATE FLO? Almost everyone agrees that Flo sucks and that she's one of the worst Uchi's from what I've seen. I don't get it. She's a gothic penguin. She has a cool, dark vibe about her. And she's really into music too, as you can tell by her house. She's just all around a really cool gal.

Ribbot- A robot frog. Again, need I say more?
YES A FELLOW LOVER OF THE UNDERRATED QUEEN FLO<3

Graham- It's a nerdy hamster. A nerdy hamster! He's so tiny and round and he's got little glasses and says "indeed", I just adore him to bits!

Moe- OMG, MOE. SOCUTESOCUTESOCUTE. His big sad eyes and his little :3 smile and his buck tooth and URRGGHHH I just wanna hug the guy!!! XD

You have Graham and Moe listed. Your taste level is obvsly super impeccable and flawless imo. =P

Haha, I had Flo and didn't like her much. She was so cold to me. ;_; Even Katt was nicer.

You have Graham and Moe listed. Your taste level is obvsly super impeccable and flawless imo. =P

Haha, I had Flo and didn't like her much. She was so cold to me. ;_; Even Katt was nicer.

Of course Flo is cold.......she's a penguin!

You are just reinforcing stereotypes of gay people

well it's my demographic, so i have the privilege to say this type of thing. that's just how it works.

I think you suffer from special snowflake syndrome.

i suffer from being part of a minority. it gives me a unique place. i know feeling entitled to say a video game character is gay is a huge privilege, and you'll just have to live without it i guess!

I guess my Anabelle is part of the "bottom of the barrel" tier but I love her. She invites me over and comes to my house the most and always has cute things to say, I think I would probably not want her to go if she asked to move. I have only had 2 villagers leave so far and both I let go so if a villager pings to move and I say no, do they always stay?

Lucy the normal pig
and Rory the jock lion.

I think both are super cute!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I LOVE PEKOE too. I'm actually very tempted to let one of mine go to get her… but I want to wait for a while because if I let one go I can't easily get them back. I don't want to do the 16 cycle thing. D:

I think I would probably not want her to go if she asked to move. I have only had 2 villagers leave so far and both I let go so if a villager pings to move and I say no, do they always stay?

Yes, they always stay, but if you say they should go, they don't always go.

I think I would probably not want her to go if she asked to move. I have only had 2 villagers leave so far and both I let go so if a villager pings to move and I say no, do they always stay?

i know how you feel. i haven't let pompom or rodney go. they're two of my first villagers, and for some reason they just feel very special to me now. they've asked to leave several times, but i just can't let them go. plus their houses are trashed, so i don't really know if anybody would want them.

I think Margie is quite underrated. Though she isn't disliked, she still doesn't have as much popularity as the other female characters from the movie (Rosie and Whitney). I've really enjoyed having her in my game. I think she makes such a nice friend :)

Now I want Bella! I need someone punk rock in my town since it's named Fall Out after Fall Out Boy, and most of my villages are wearing various punk band t shirts!

I have Poppy and I wonder why she isn't popular. IMO she is the cutest squirrel.

I think Margie is quite underrated. Though she isn't disliked, she still doesn't have as much popularity as the other female characters from the movie (Rosie and Whitney). I've really enjoyed having her in my game. I think she makes such a nice friend :)

she's actually been quite popular from what i've seen! people on tumblr usually buy her for like 3+million bells.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/61139479/12799048bee10dd58d149c2f919515e9 (1).jpg

she's also high on here i like her a lot, i'd have her if i had a second town

_acnl__favorite_villagers_parade_by_ritsubel-d6l15lj.png

Cookie, Nan, & Tammy. Seriously, nobody wants them? :(. Especially TAMMY, the best uchi ever! (just my opinion lol don't hate). Three of them need some more love don't you think? :). Tammy also reminds me of Chie from Persona 4 lol

Last edited:

Cookie, Nan, & Tammy. Seriously, nobody wants them? :(. Especially TAMMY, the best uchi ever! (just my opinion lol don't hate). Three of them need some more love don't you think? :). Tammy also reminds me of Chie from Persona 4 lol

That art is gorgeous omg. *-*

Haha, it's the jacket and the hair, isn't it? I like Tammy. Phoebe, Tammy, Pashmina and Mira are my fave uchis.

I think the problem with Cookie is that, as a cute peppy, she has a lot of competition. I honestly wish I could have her in my town but I already have Tangy and Rosie and like to have at least one of every personality. Same with Nan I guess. I believe she's normal, which there are a lot of cute choices for. As for Tammy, a lot of people dislike her for some reason. I personally find her a bit meh.

Back