• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Underrated/unpopular game you love?

One game that instantly came to my mind is Settlement Survival. I don’t know anyone who plays it, but I personally really enjoy it. It is a ‚Banished‘ inspired city-builder. It’s only 15$, but it’s really well-made and fun.

Another game would be Kororinpa. The last time I played it is probably at least 10 years ago, but I remember it being very fun. I borrowed it in a video library. It is an action puzzle game that lets players tilt and rotate the Wii Remote to roll a ball around a maze to reach the goal.

Normally my answer would have been The Stanley Parable, but with the new release it's getting the love it finally deserves. SOOO my new answer will have to be Sonic Forces, everyone most hated Sonic game :D

Neopets: The Darkest Faerie will always be one of those childhood staples of mine. I wish I still had my copy. Pain in the butt to replace anything that old...

Have a big appreciation for niche sim games. Cattails, The Coin Game, etc etc.

Also Crypt of the Necrodancer. Always that one

I used to say Super Paper Mario, ut ever since that Korean cat sprites thing spread and a bunch of popular streamers played the game I've been seeing people bring it up a lot more without immediate criticism and lamenting how much better TTYD was. Also speaking on the topic of Mario I was obsessed with Mario Strikers as a kid and I'm glad they're bringing it back lol.

Other than that idk... Hotline Miami? Space Channel 5? Sleeping Dogs? The original NieR games? Is Yakuza still underrated??? I don't know what people like these days

Last edited:
Back