• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What game have you been obsessed with recently?

Mine rn are two VERY polar opposites:
Sticky Business (A sticker making game where you run a lil online shop, very cozy)
AND Baldur's Gate 3. I cannot stop playing it, I have so many different runs going rn its STOOPID, one for playing alone, one for playing in a group with friends, one for playing with my partner.

My brother showed me Planet Zoo recently, and I have so much nostalgia for Zoo Tycoon and am dazzled by the lovely graphics and newer features, that I just really want to play it. I don’t have a lot of time to dedicate to it, so I’m just enjoying watching him play when I visit instead. But I get pretty excited to do just that. c:

I was obsessed with Tears of the Kingdom for a long time but now I’m obsessed with Pikmin 4!!! Honestly it hit all the marks for a pikmin game for me and I love my little pink rescue girl 🥹

otherwise I’m always on and off playing FFXIV when I’m not too absorbed into another game

Nier Automata! I finished playing it recently and was so upset, I wish it was longer, top 5 of all time 100%
Post automatically merged:

Nier Automata! I finished playing it recently and was so upset, I wish it was longer, top 5 of all time 100%
Oh! and persona 5, Im really hoping they release the next game soon
Post automatically merged:

Oh! and persona 5, Im really hoping they release the next game soon

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Switch edition, I don't have any other [newer] consoles or a PC😭)

I've been playing it almost every day for over a year straight. I love open world fantasy. Then AE DLC came to the Switch a couple months ago and it drew me in even more. I still haven't done everything there is to do, but I'm slowly chipping away at it at my own pace. Some things are tedious to redo and some are very fun to play again.

resident evil like i just love the series alot these days, so much so i've seen all the cgi stuff and the mangas too i higly reccomend looking at

Back