Bells
New Horizons Token
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cherry (Fruit)
Red Candy
Orange (Fruit)
October Birthstone (Opal)
Yellow Candy
so i'm resetting my main town and i'm sending the villagers i want to keep to my sister's town

i got olaf to move, got my sister to pick him up and he agreed to move to her town. she traveled like a day forward after that and no plot for him yet (i didn't know this at the time)

next i get julian to move out, same thing my sister comes over and invites him to move and he agrees, but i thought she already had olaf living with her

but there's only julian's plot on her town uhhhhhhhh

did i mess up forever or will olaf move in later?? if he won't be appearing then what happened to him did he go to the void or something? he had already agreed to go to her town so i don't know and aargh

olaf is gone I'm sorry :( If Julian moved in I think it's safe to say Olaf is gone :(

By not finding Olaf's plot yet and then inviting Julian to live there, Julian overrode Olaf, so I don't think he will be moving in to your sister's town. Your sister should have TTed another day forward if she didn't find Olaf's plot yet. I hear that sometimes it can take a few days in some cases.

Another reason why Olaf didn't show up might be if the session wasn't ended properly after being invited. But it usually should be successful if you see a "Moved Out" sign on the house after the invite and the session was ended.

oh noooooooo

he got overwritten, so he's gone forever now?

thanks everyone

Back