• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Turkey Day Ingredients

Jamieb3566

Bells
Arcade Tokens
I have everything done now except the extra ingredient for the pumpkin pie which I think I need a white pumpkin. I already time traveled to get the pumpkins for the pie and I'm not going to go back again because then I would lose everything and have to start all over! I also don't think I can trade anyone because I do not have an online nintendo account. I mean, I'm online but I do not pay for a Nintendo account...I'm hoping maybe that one villager who is cooking will give me a white pumpkin for giving her the ingredient she needs but I doubt it! Should I go back and start over for the one ingredient for the LAST thing? It took me hours to get here! 😂

I wish I would of known ahead of time when going back that you will need FOUR different color pumpkins!!!

if a white pumpkin is the only ingredient you’re missing, then the villager cooking should give you 1 in exchange for whatever they ask you for. they won’t give you anything you don’t currently need.

Yea you just need to keep exchanging ingredients with villagers cooking. I got green pumpkins from Wade when he was cooking.

You were right she did give me the pumpkin!!!! Yay!!!!! Its all done!!!! Another thing I found out incase anyone else is struggling is if you leave the game and come back the cooking villager will ask for a different ingredient. (A different kind of fish, I've been fishing all day so I happened actually to have this one!!!)

Back