Turkey Day Ingredients

Jamieb3566

Bells
I have everything done now except the extra ingredient for the pumpkin pie which I think I need a white pumpkin. I already time traveled to get the pumpkins for the pie and I'm not going to go back again because then I would lose everything and have to start all over! I also don't think I can trade anyone because I do not have an online nintendo account. I mean, I'm online but I do not pay for a Nintendo account...I'm hoping maybe that one villager who is cooking will give me a white pumpkin for giving her the ingredient she needs but I doubt it! Should I go back and start over for the one ingredient for the LAST thing? It took me hours to get here! 😂

I wish I would of known ahead of time when going back that you will need FOUR different color pumpkins!!!

if a white pumpkin is the only ingredient you’re missing, then the villager cooking should give you 1 in exchange for whatever they ask you for. they won’t give you anything you don’t currently need.

Yea you just need to keep exchanging ingredients with villagers cooking. I got green pumpkins from Wade when he was cooking.

You were right she did give me the pumpkin!!!! Yay!!!!! Its all done!!!! Another thing I found out incase anyone else is struggling is if you leave the game and come back the cooking villager will ask for a different ingredient. (A different kind of fish, I've been fishing all day so I happened actually to have this one!!!)

Back