• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tulips VS Roses -- Flower Week Battle Royale Part One

Choose A Side

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
*sips a glass of sparkling cider atop my ivory tower of victory*

lmao @everyone taking this so seriously
can’t y’all be competitive somewhere else :rolleyes:

???
it was a joke, chill

I’m also joking. I’m always joking in this thread. My hostility is a joke and I don’t mean any of it sincerely. I honestly don’t care THAT much. It’s just fun to get heated. I’m sure almost everyone else here feels the exact same way.

Last edited:
lets hope Blue is the color that wins in the end lmao cause its the only color that Tulips don't have

I really don't want there to be a fight against someone who's always making funny jokes. There are too many fights here, especially in Brewster's Cafe. So much that I started rarely posting here.

I'm not big on joining in fights, and I really don't want one in this thread.

Last edited:
Lowkey disappointed for no gold rose -- I'd bet black rose instead (can we have at least one black flower collectible pls)

Also, out of topic, will there be any Jacob's Ladder collectible? I've wanted that since the beginning. ; v;

Also, out of topic, will there be any Jacob's Ladder collectible? I've wanted that since the beginning. ; v;

same

imagining that'll be a separate release thing in the future similar to the spring shamrock or carnations. or maybe some sort of special reward for an event

I want to see blue win, because I want to see how tf blue rose hybreeding is handled for future flower weeks

Uh, I don't think they are gonna do the same thing as theyre doing now with the Blue violet, if that's what you mean.

"The final winning flower will be available in the Shop during the month of June for 299 Bells." <-- have you read that ?? lmao

& I'm sure everybody will claim the chance to buy the blue roses now cause its nearly impossible to "breed" them if theres no orange rose or white from the get go LOL

Last edited:
Uh, I don't think they are gonna do the same thing as theyre doing now with the Blue violet, if that's what you mean.

"The final winning flower will be available in the Shop during the month of June for 299 Bells." <-- have you read that ?? lmao

I want to see blue win, because I want to see how tf blue rose hybreeding is handled for future flower weeks

shop availability has nothing to do with it

Last edited:
Again to "breed" the blue rose in the 'future' via collectibles, it needs hybrid red rose (I'm sure they will prolly use the normal red one), a white one which idk if theres even a white rose collectible, orange or purple which doesn't exist so I'm sure they will just keep it in the shop lmao is my point

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back