• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Tulips VS Roses -- Flower Week Battle Royale Part One

Choose A Side

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
flowerweek1.jpg

As part of Flower Week on The Bell Tree this week, we're holding a two part Flower Week Battle Royale to determine the next hybrid flower collectible to enter the Shop in June! In Part One right in this thread, vote for whether you'd like to see a hybrid Tulip or Rose first.

Then when this poll closes on Thursday, vote again in Part Two to pick the best colour of the flower type previously chosen in Part One!

Here's a handy list of the available options for each to help you decide between Tulips or Roses:

Tulips
Pink
Orange
Black
Purple

Roses
Pink
Purple
Orange
Blue
Black​

The final winning flower will be available in the Shop during the month of June for 299 Bells. This isn't the only new hybrid available during Flower Week though -- check out the main summary post by Jeremy here for details on the exciting hybrid collectible breeding happening this week!

Fight for what you believe in!

Not voting for Roses is the equivalent of letting Satan in your hearts.

good thing im not religious

- - - Post Merge - - -

roses prick you and are hard to grow but tulips are soft and beautiful

I still got time to vote. So... I'll vote last minute for this.

Ok we already know how its gonna go down:

Winner for round 1: Roses

Winner for round 2: Pink

It's a no brainer.

there's much more variety with roses! They come in every color that Tulips do plus more including gold! It's a no brainer people.

Look up guys there are orange, pink, purple and black tulips in the banner
Aren't they so pretty and bright?? Don't you just have to have one??
Yeah, you know you do. That's why you're going to select vote tulip right now :)

Its a NO BRAINER that pink roses are superior to all other flowers and the rest deserve to rot and wilt in a hole

ucAPWSW.gif

Voting for roses! I do agree there’s more variety.

I just want there to be an orange flower collectible. ;-;

When it comes to flowers, I will always prefer tulips over roses. My towns of StarFall and MoonGlow were tulip dominant towns you see.

Another campaign to those of you who are sick of pink collectibles: if roses win, it's definitely going to be a pink rose that gets chosen
But if tulips win there's probably more of a chance for other colours
Sooooo just saying if you want a not pink collectible you should think over your choice carefully....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back