• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Closed Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia - Silver Bells Distributed

It's getting confusing, because ppl are not there are the same time to confirm, or missed the notification, we should have a board with the teams and the members.

Still need a team. Thought I was in one, but not hearing anything back. Inwork the 31st until 5pm cst/6pm est, but I will be available after and all day of the first.

There is certainly a lack of communication and a lot of confusion here. You can join me, @Shipper-Girl-27 and @Mokuren

@Bekaa and @Giddy are now with @chocopug and @LoserMom, is that right everybody?
Okay, that would've been the group I was apart of. I tried sending a message trying to find out the status of the group, but I haven't gotten a response, so I wondered if the group just wasn't happening.

Last edited:
Okay, that would've been the group I was apart of. I tried sending a message trying to find out the status of the group, but I haven't gotten a response, so I wondered if the group just wasn't happening.

As far as I know, it's still happening, there was just confusion.

Back