• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Closed Tucker's Toasty Tavern Trivia - Silver Bells Distributed

It's getting confusing, because ppl are not there are the same time to confirm, or missed the notification, we should have a board with the teams and the members.

Still need a team. Thought I was in one, but not hearing anything back. Inwork the 31st until 5pm cst/6pm est, but I will be available after and all day of the first.

There is certainly a lack of communication and a lot of confusion here. You can join me, @Shipper-Girl-27 and @Mokuren

@Bekaa and @Giddy are now with @chocopug and @LoserMom, is that right everybody?
Okay, that would've been the group I was apart of. I tried sending a message trying to find out the status of the group, but I haven't gotten a response, so I wondered if the group just wasn't happening.

Last edited:
Okay, that would've been the group I was apart of. I tried sending a message trying to find out the status of the group, but I haven't gotten a response, so I wondered if the group just wasn't happening.

As far as I know, it's still happening, there was just confusion.

Back