• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trouble creating threads and responding on mobile

Leo King

The frenchiest fry
Bells
I was wondering, has anyone else had problems trying to create threads on mobile, or responding to comments on mobile? Whenever I try to do either, my browser freezes and the area where you type the actual content in your thread will keep clicking enter. I had to type this on my laptop 😅

I strictly use mobile because it’s my only access to the internet, and I personally haven’t experienced any issues. Have you tried clearing your cache or browser history?

I strictly use mobile because it’s my only access to the internet, and I personally haven’t experienced any issues. Have you tried clearing your cache or browser history?
I haven't! I'll try that and see if it works for me.

What browser are you using?

I've been having this issue for a while now with Samsung Internet, but it's not unique to TBT. It has occurred on every forum I use since a specific software update so I put it down to the browser.

It didn't solve it :< as I type, the text box sort of keeps getting bigger, though I cleared what I had been typing to type this, and now it isn't happening. I just don't know! And it doesn't seem to be because I'm typing a lot, I'll type a few words and the whole box grows.
Post automatically merged:

What browser are you using?

I've been having this issue for a while now with Samsung Internet, but it's not unique to TBT. It has occurred on every forum I use since a specific software update so I put it down to the browser.
I use Brave on my phone. I never had the problem before, but I guess I'll have to find a new browser.
Post automatically merged:

I did end up having to come back to my laptop because it happened again.

I solved this! I thought I had cookies enabled for the site, turns out I didn't. Enabled them and now the site works fine on mobile ^^

Back