• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Trading 71 Mission Tokens for Art!

Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (292) +
Hello everyone! I'm looking for a very specific art request and am offering a whopping 71 Mission Tokens for the request I have in mind! :>

I'm looking for somebody to draw my Obey Me OC with Mammon (who is a canon character in Obey Me)!
If you're okay working with Picrew references, I have tons of my Obey Me OC. I can also offer a written description, but I currently have no drawn art of her, sadly. ;w;

Please reply here, or PM me! I will be picky, so if I don't accept your offer; please don't take it personally!​

I’d be happy to give this a shot based on written description and your picrew refs!

I'd love to give it a try!
Here's my art shop with examples and I'd be willing to do any of my styles. Tysm for considering!

I'd love to give it a try!
Here's my art shop with examples and I'd be willing to do any of my styles. Tysm for considering!
What collectibles would you be interested in from my Mission Tokens stash? ;w; I really love your art so I'm hoping this isn't a dream and I'm living in real life rn 😭

Hooray! Okay! What would I be able to get art-wise with those two collectibles? :0
I can add on some TBT if necessary:3

I'd be willing to do 2 regular fullbodies on a simple background? I've been wanting to do more non chibi stuff.

If you'd prefer chibi lmk.

I'd be willing to do 2 regular fullbodies on a simple background? I've been wanting to do more non chibi stuff.

If you'd prefer chibi lmk.
Omg sure!! Yes please! I’d like them together, of course :3
Would you like me to purchase the collectibles now and send them to you? :3

Omg sure!! Yes please! I’d like them together, of course :3
Would you like me to purchase the collectibles now and send them to you? :3
Yep! You can send the collectibles with any message :)

I can work off a written description for your OC, but a picture collage of features would be very helpful.

Back