• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

towns look WAAAY better in spring/summer

I hate late fall because I have triangle grass and it looks like someone spread dorito dust everywhere. :(

Really? I think my town looks better in winter cuz winter is white and everything else just stands out.

I don't mind the snow, but I can't wait for the green grass to come back!! It feels like I haven't seen it in ages!

I agree.
I got my game in December so I haven't been able to play in spring/summer.
I'm looking forward to it!

I like winter the most in my town c: The white snow goes well with black and gray paths. Green grass will just look odd.

I agree.
I got my game in December so I haven't been able to play in spring/summer.
I'm looking forward to it!
Same here, I almost had a heart attack when i saw my town all green when I was TTing to a villagers moving day.

Last edited:
I like winter a lot for my town, personally! I don't understand hating an entire season in AC.. I usually try to adjust my paths/landscaping/flowers etc. to look good as the seasons change.

My path happens to look pretty darn well on any season with the exception of maybe fall.

I agree with you. Spring and summer are definitely when I find towns to look most appealing to me.

It's hard to choose what paths look nice in your town because the whole ground is white.I decided to use no paths at all. x-x

I haven't yet experienced a season other than winter ... but I really do love the snow! It's been so much fun catching snowflakes.

Is the music different in the summer, too?

Just a few more days! Everyone chill and wait patiently =D Afterall we all had been waiting for so long so just a few more days and officially green come! Don't get puke on it later on lol~

I haven't yet experienced a season other than winter ... but I really do love the snow! It's been so much fun catching snowflakes.

Is the music different in the summer, too?

i think so, because i kinda hear a twinkling noise in winter.
it might be more.. idk.

i hate the way my town looks in winter lmao, i do like how winter looks at night but i dont really like the brown of the trees and bushes,

i ADORE when the town is a nice green, so i usually end us TTing and playing the other seasons
i really like fall though, when everything is a nice red and orange before the plants turn all brown and yucky

yep, it really does look nice. i'm in spring currently, and it's gorgeous. the snow was dull, and just seeing it for months made my eyes sore erhgh

I got NL on Dec 30th, so I haven't even gotten to play with green grass yet. I'm really looking forward to it.

I got NL on Dec 30th, so I haven't even gotten to play with green grass yet. I'm really looking forward to it.

same, i saw half my town in spring already though since i tt'd walt out, i told myself not to see everything lol

I like summer the best, probably because thats when I got the game so I kinda see it as "normal"
Spring is nice, but I dont like how bright everything is.
Autumn is cute when the trees are red and nice, but it can get a bit too colorful for my taste.
Winter I love the snow, but I hate how brown the trees look.

I dunno. I got NL at launch during the Summer and I remember after a while wishing it would be Fall. The same thing happened as the seasonal transition neared for Fall->Winter and the same thing is happening now. I think they all look pretty nice, it's just seeing the same thing for weeks on end gets stale and you just want things to shake up a bit.

Back