• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

towns look WAAAY better in spring/summer

CR33P

Bells
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Cake
May Birthstone (Emerald)
i was time travelling to get walt to move out and pietro to move in and it passed feb 25 so i saw my town
it looked 3 times better.

Summer colors are probably my favorite. : D Everything is so dark and lush.

Spring is pretty, though. I just wish that the non-fruit trees would stay cherry blossoms during the same time the pink/white azalea bushes were in bloom. Because that would be seriously perfect.

Summer colors are probably my favorite. : D Everything is so dark and lush.

Spring is pretty, though. I just wish that the non-fruit trees would stay cherry blossoms during the same time the pink/white azalea bushes were in bloom. Because that would be seriously perfect.
that would look wonderful, i hate how fruit trees aren't affected though because my town is mostly fruit trees.

Yeah, I agree. Towns look so much better when it's green~ Especially cherry blossom season. Autumns a close second though c:

I think spring/summer is way prettier but I prefer winter only because my town is pastel themed, and the white snow blends really well with the paths!
It's all up to personal preferences.

Last edited:
I agree! I do love the snow on the ground and on the cedar trees but you just can't beat that lush green grass. :blush:

I already see snow alot due to the weather conditions and I do NOT want to see snow in my game. I agree that it looks alot better in spring/summer. Autumn just looks dull.

I TTed to Spring before and since I played since launch, I definitely prefer the colors of Summer better than Spring. While Spring is pretty with the green after too much snow on the ground, it's a lighter green and coupled with the sun, it's a bit bright for my tastes.

But summer is so much prettier. It's a dark green and everything is just so lush. Plus, the town tree is finally fully grown back since being gone for so long in fall and winter.

When I was in the autumn-winter phase, I thought the green looked a bit icky . _.
Now I'm in 30th April and the green looks really pleasant! But I do miss the crunch noise of the snow in winter :C

That's funny. Walt moved in when I let Pietro move out. Heh.
But yeah, towns do look better with grass. I don't know why though...

Especially ones with loads of flowers like mine <3 I'm so excited for the grass - 3 days! :D

Yeah, I agree. Towns in the spring/summer look the best. In winter, snow makes me cringe. The only possible time I like winter in AC is when it's snowing :p

I like all the seasons
But early Fall is my favorite; when everything is all vibrant orange and pretty. I wish they had falling colored leaves for a few days in fall like they do in spring :(

Back