• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Tokyo Ghoul RP!|MAJOR PLOT SPOILERS|New and Accepting!

himeki

hiatus
Bells
Switch
3182-3595-3423
Tasty Cake
Candy Easter Egg
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
This RP contains Major Spoilers, please do not read on unless you are happy to!
CCG REPORT
It's been five years since we captured Eyepatch and used him in the Quinx program. However, currently there are reports that the Quinx have let their ghoul sides take over, and corrupt them. There has been many sightings and incidents with One Eyed Ghouls lately; we must stay sharp. Unfortunately, a new band of ghouls have surfaced, calling themselves the Shokubai (catalysts). We must stay alert and protect Tokyo in this desperate time!
Welcome to the New Tokyo Ghoul RP! In this story, set five years after the events of the anime (meaning manga items exist) some of the Quinx, artificial combat ghouls made by the CCG, have become corrupted. What's more is that the Shokubai have appeared, wanting to punish humanity for trying to destroy their race, and the CCG for committing the crimes. They do this by triggering other disasters, such as huge fights that damage Japan, hence their name. You can play as an Officer or a Ghoul. If you are a canon character (such as Kaneki) please make sure to know all current info about them first! This is so we don't get clashes.
1.No Godmodding.
2.Nothing NSFW
3.Swears are fine
4.No OOC arguments
5.Use correct grammar!
6.Posts must be more then one sentence long!
MayorEvvie and MayorBambie are the current mods, more may be added!
Name:
Family:
Shipping?:
Appearance:
Quinque or Kagune (Quinx only!) description:
Personality:
[Quinx only]Kokuban side:
Backstory:
Other:
Name:
Family:
Shipping?:
Appearance:
Kagune Description?:
Personality:
Backstory:
Group:
Other:
Name:Rina Suzuya (First Name: Rina)
Family:Juuzo Suzuya
Shipping?:Fine
Appearance:
anime-girl_325405.jpg

She has bobbed, white hair, pinned in place with white clips. She has piercing blue eyes, unless she is in Ghoul form. She wears this suit:
NlKwzsC.jpg

She has yellow (painted) fingernails, and a dolllike face.
Quinque or Kagune (Quinx only!) description:A yellow Kokaku, on the side her Kokuban is. It is just like Tsukiyama's, and has an ice white inside,
Personality:She is strong willed, and serious. She goes a bit crazy in battle, but can calm down.
[Quinx only]Kokuban side:Left
Backstory:She was at a sleepover when her parents were killed and 'Rei' was taken. She constantly felt guilty, so she went to the CCG academy so she could have revenge on the ghouls that killed her parents. She became an officer quickly, and was overjoyed when she discovered that her younger brother was alive. When the Quinx Test was offered, she passed with flying colors. She joins the Quinx Squad, and somehow retains her sanity.
Other:Nope!
Suzuya Juuzo is Reserved for Lolipup
Name: Kirai Seikatsu
Family: none left alive
Shipping?: yes
Appearance: View attachment 93582
Kagune Description?: Ukaku/rinkaku- scarlet wings and 2 jet black rinkaku.
Personality: She hates everything. The world, her life, everyone else's life and, most of all, the CCG. She aims to obliterate them. She isn't depressed, but she does have a tendency to go out of her way to bring people down.
Backstory: She was one of the original labrats of the quinx and they experimented too much on her, treating her like a toy to torture and experiment on. They caused her more pain than most people could comprehend and they killed her entire family so they couldn't go looking for her. When she eventually managed to escape, she started up Shokubai, driven with the thought of revenge.
Group: Shokubai
Other: She has 2 kagune due to the failed experiments. The experiments, however much they hurt, enhanced her physical strength, agility and intelligence until she was an SSS rate ghoul. There are a few phrases that emotionally affect her from the experiments but no one, not even herself, knows exactly which words will affect her.
Name: Finn
Family: Unknown
Shipping?: no
Appearance:
Blonde medium hair, green eyes, 6'2
RWxTplr.png

Kagune Description?: Green double lower-shoulder-blade kagune, in the shape of small-lengthed thin serrated blades
Personality: Very reserved.
Backstory: Abandoned as a child, raised in a human household with a family of only a husband and wife (no children). His "parents" knew nothing about Finn being a ghoul, which led to several near-to-death experiences with the parents, however with the father being a neurological surgeon and the mother being a "stay-at-home wife", they raised Finn with caution and secrecy. Finn was home-schooled and was never allowed to leave his adopted family's private residence, due to risk to human beings. Gradually Finn discovered himself and decided to depart from his adopted family, since he felt as he was a burden on them.
Finn lurks around his neighbourhood in search of humans and other ghouls.
Group: none
Other:Nothing
Name:Sakuhi Tokido
Family:Dead.
Shipping?:Yup.
Appearance:sexy

tumblr_mt0sti3y9Y1si1cjuo6_500.gif

attachment.php

She has one red eye, but both are ghoul eyes. She wears a red scarf around her neck when she fights, as a mask.
Kagune Description?: Just like Rize/Kaneki, but has two, stronger tails.
Personality:Sadistic and cruel. Kills for fun, and doesn't always eat them. She is a rank SS, and poses a large threat to the CCG.
Backstory:She joined the Shokubai when she was lost and starving, and Kirai gave her an arm of a CCG officer. She used to not be able to fight well, but her eyes would not activate one day and she was beaten up. Kirai helped her, and as thank you, joined her organisation.
Group:Shokubai
Other: She has Rinkaku, and the CCG call her The Scarf.
You cannot play as Kaneki, only the modern version known as Haise.

Last edited:
Name: Kirai Seikatsu (CCG name- Glass shard)
Family: none left alive
Shipping?: yes
Appearance: tokyo RP.jpg
Kagune Description?: Ukaku/rinkaku- scarlet wings that appear to be made of shards of glass and 2 jet black rinkaku that are covered in spikes like shards of glass.
Personality: She hates everything. The world, her life, everyone else's life and, most of all, the CCG. She aims to obliterate them. She isn't depressed, but she does have a tendency to go out of her way to bring people down.
Backstory: She was one of the original labrats of the quinx and they experimented too much on her, treating her like a toy to torture and experiment on. They caused her more pain than most people could comprehend and they killed her entire family so they couldn't go looking for her. When she eventually managed to escape, she started up Shokubai, driven with the thought of revenge.
Group: Shokubai
Other: She has 2 kagune due to the failed experiments. The experiments, however much they hurt, enhanced her physical strength, agility and intelligence until she was an SSS rate ghoul. There are a few phrases that emotionally affect her from the experiments but no one, not even herself, knows exactly which words will affect her.

Her ghoul outfit is a full body costume of a reflective material. The only parts of her not covered by it is her hair and a diagonal line along her face that forms a triangle on the right side of her face, showing her mouth and non ghoul eye. The material isn't shiny. It simply reflects her surroundings. If there is something shiny next to her, then the shine is dulled. Her mask is shards of crystal all stuck together to form a reflective crystal helmet that surrounds two thirds of her face.

Last edited:
Name: Finn
Family: Unknown
Shipping?: no
Appearance:
Blonde medium hair, green eyes, 6'2
RWxTplr.png

Kagune Description?: Green double lower-shoulder-blade kagune, in the shape of small-lengthed thin serrated blades
Personality: Very reserved.
Backstory: Abandoned as a child, raised in a human household with a family of only a husband and wife (no children). His "parents" knew nothing about Finn being a ghoul, which led to several near-to-death experiences with the parents, however with the father being a neurological surgeon and the mother being a "stay-at-home wife", they raised Finn with caution and secrecy. Finn was home-schooled and was never allowed to leave his adopted family's private residence, due to risk to human beings. Gradually Finn discovered himself and decided to depart from his adopted family, since he felt as he was a burden on them.
Finn lurks around his neighbourhood in search of humans and other ghouls.
Group: none
Other:

Last edited:
Jarrad- accepted ^^
CR33P- yes, but you have to act like him and you'll need to know pretty much everything about him ^^

Last edited:
I hope that you edit that last post when you see that I've edited mine. You ninja'd me and I edited it as soon as I saw your post.

Name:Sakuhi Tokido
Family:Dead.
Shipping?:Yup.
Appearance:sexy
tumblr_mt0sti3y9Y1si1cjuo6_500.gif

attachment.php

She has one red eye, but both are ghoul eyes. She wears a red scarf around her neck when she fights, as a mask.
Kagune Description?: Just like Rize/Kaneki, but has two, stronger tails.
Personality:Sadistic and cruel. Kills for fun, and doesn't always eat them. She is a rank SS, and poses a large threat to the CCG.
Backstory:She joined the Shokubai when she was lost and starving, and Kirai gave her an arm of a CCG officer. She used to not be able to fight well, but her eyes would not activate one day and she was beaten up. Kirai helped her, and as thank you, joined her organisation.
Group:Shokubai
Other: She has Rinkaku, and the CCG call her The Scarf.

Last edited:
[Starting, so leave OOC in Square Brackets!]
.:Rina:.
"It's been five years since we captured Eyepatch and used him in the Quinx program. However, we know that some of the Quinx have let their ghoul sides take over, resulting in them being corrupted. There has been many sightings and incidents with One Eyed Ghouls lately; we must stay sharp. Unfortunately, a new band of ghouls have surfaced, calling themselves the Shokubai. We must stay alert and protect Tokyo in this desperate time!" I explained to the crowed, resulting in cheers and murmuring. It was my first time presenting as leader of the Quinx Squad, after a few others went insane. We had started to create new squads designed to remove the Shokubai threat-although none had been issued. Officers started to file out of the room, and I took a sip of my water bottle. Water, among with coffee, was one of the few things Quinx could drink. I sometimes wondered why I had agreed, but that was in the past now, and it wasn't like I could replace my human eye. Besides, I have my brother to look after now.
I sighed, and walked out of the room, grabbing my spare Quinque as I went. I always carried a spare, in the off chance that my Kagune wouldn't work.​

Back