• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

➹ The Hunger Games ➹ STARTED

"Well yes and I am fighting for my family and friends, I can't let those outlying runts destroy us, if someone is going home, I want it to be a career, and show those little..." Silver was about to curse but held herself. "I wanna show them who the true victors are here." Silver looked at Zoraida. "Do you mind if I rest for a bit, I am extremely tired." Silver yawned. "Then when day comes, we can hunt tributes, but I say if we come upon an alliance, we shouldn't pass up the opportunity of taking them out, we have my agility and your strength, we will be impossible to take down." Silver smiled. She took the now cooked piece of deer meat off from over the fire and used her knife to cut it into pieces. "Want some?" Silver handed a piece to Zoraida.

Zoriada added as she strode over to her side. "If we add people to our alliance, they are more likely to back stab us. Mutual treaties are one thing, alliances are another. I'd like strangers to stay their distance. Desperate people will say anything to get what they want." Setting her weapons back down, she started nibbling on them like a squirrel, shifting back to her princess-esque mood. "Why serve me an appetizer and just give me a hunk?" Zora whined playfully to Silver, batting her eyelashes.

Silver rolled her eyes at Zoraida and fell asleep.

Game makers: Turns to day time in the morning

Silver woke up and yawned. She had gotten a good sleep and she was excited and ready to go today. She slung her backpack over her shoulder and stocked her backpack with all her knives. She grabbed her bow and arrow and slung the sheath over her shoulder. Silver nibbled away at some food and then turned to wake up Zoraida. She smiled at April who had been keeping guard all night. As Zoraida woke up Siover was excited. "Ready to go tribute hunting?" She grinned. "But first we'll have to hide all our supplies while we're gone so nobody takes them." Silver looked at Zoraida who seemed not ready at all to get up.

"Hope you guys have had a good night," she said yawning, removing her blond hair to the side, "Im exhausted, and hungry for that matter." A determined smile across her face. "I'm ready to finally get these games going!" She grabbed her knives and put them in her backpack. Man, we're so spoiled here! "So, what's the plan?"

Last edited:
(No one in particular, just a stray arrow I guess.)

"Hope you guys have had a good night. I for one have had a HORRIBLE night. Sure, make the girl with the injury keep guard," she says sarcastically, rubbing her eyes. "I'm not guarding tonight, like at all." She stands up slowly, looking at her injury. "Sorry that I'm angry, it's just that, come on, at least do shifts next time. By the way, my injury's doing a lot better!" A determined smile across her face. "I'm ready to hunt down tributes!"
((That makes no sense and just then kinda comes off as a desperate grab for attention. If you're worried about your character having her moment, she will soon, fret not. FYI: Sorry if this came across as an ass comment, that wasn't my intention.))

Last edited:
((That makes no sense and just then kinda comes off as a desperate grab for attention. If you're worried about your character having her moment, she will soon, fret not.))

(The thing is that I was sleeping when that while fight thingy happened and I missed out on it. I thought it would be stupid if I just stand there. So I wrote that up so I could have an excuse, I guess. Sorry. :()

(The thing is that I was sleeping when that while fight thingy happened and I missed out on it. I thought it would be stupid if I just stand there. So I wrote that up so I could have an excuse, I guess. Sorry. :()
((It's fine, if you want just edit your prior two posts with the arrow scene out. Since Toxi ordered a new day, the careers will be hunting so she'll be thrust into another situation. :) ))

((It's fine, if you want just edit your prior two posts with the arrow scene out. Since Toxi ordered a new day, the careers will be hunting so she'll be thrust into another situation. :) ))

(Ok, edited. And btw, I've got a REALLY stupid question. What's a Mary Sue? Thanks, lol I really don't know.) :)

(Ok, edited. And btw, I've got a REALLY stupid question. What's a Mary Sue? Thanks, lol I really don't know.) :)

((It's fine, I had no clue what it was originally. A mary sue is someone who is overpowered, godlike, and/or places themselves in unrealistic/overly dramatic scenarios that are improbable. A mary sue's definition differs from person to person, so the above is just my personal opinion.))

Silver smirked. "I say we hide some stuff, take some supplies with us, and go hunting for tributes, but it can't be obvious, we will stick together but we need to make sure the tributes are hunting us." Silver grinned. "I'll stay up in the trees, and one of you can cover ground, the other can stay a bit further back just to see if anyone is chasing us, we can't let them kill us."

Zoraida asked while sitting up, rubbing her eyes tiredly and letting out a giant yawn. "Can't we atleast eat first? Also shouldn't we have someone on watch duty? Plus are the lovers coming with us or not?" She asked referring to Ryuu and his problematic toy; she genuinely viewed them as dead weight at this point and wanted to be impressed. "What I say we do is set out those traps Silver made, and think of any others. Eat, drink, and determine who's watch duty. While doing that, Silver can climb a tree and see which area we should cover for the day. Lastly, I don't think having one person hanging back and the other ahead is a good idea. Maybe me and April, along with whoever, will tag together as a pack. Silver, you hang back with that arrow. If something goes awry, you can shoot a special arrow near us to let us know. By special, I mean change one of them to look vastly different." Zoraida now stood up and stretched like a cat, she wasn't particularly fond of their sleeping arrangement, but it sufficed. While she stood up, she sighed thinking about her mess of a hair. For the games, she had it up in a high braided fishtail ponytail. Zoraida undid the ponytail and braid, running her hands through her long, thick, wavy inky hair to untangle it.
814de095d3bbb12a646c69eed2bb300f.jpg
((I'll edit here as well for a post for Aldo on my own time. It's not like hes interacted with anyone so it won't be too detrimental I hope.))

Last edited:
Silver nodded towards Zoraida. "Okay." She said as she gathered her traps. Silver used some fruit that had been left at the cornucopia and squished a couple berries, she used the juice to paint an x on an arrow. "This will be the special arrow." She held it for them to see. "Hey Zoraida, do you think the other careers will even come back after this point." Silver pouted and looked quizzically.

Eh just for the fun of it this is how Silver is wearing her hair in the arena

w54ZL3Z.jpg

Last edited:
Last edited:
//since everyone is showing pictures of their characters hair is in the arena, I'll hop on the bandwagon x'DD
Cute-Hairstyles-with-Braids-for-Women-Style.jpg

Forsythia ended up waking up early dawn, around 5:30 AM. She looked perplexed, wondering if anyone had stolen any of her items. She rummaged through her backpack, finding out that nothing was stolen, and was running on a good five or six hours of sleep. She slowly climbed out of the tree, after nibbling on a couple of crackers, which she seemed to be running low on. She questioned herself if she should make her way back to the Cornucopia, but she was getting really needy for some water. Forsythia decided to trek around a bit, trying to find a frozen lake. She grinned when she found one, stabbing a hole in the ice with a firm stick. She grabbed a snowy rock, smashing it into the ice to get it to break. She dipped her head into the freezing water, drinking greedily. Forsythia gasped for air, reaching for her water canister, filling it up to the brim. She poured a couple of drops of iodine into the water to let it purify. Forsythia finished the rest of her crackers and water, while feasting on a small portion of tree bark to keep her hunger from snapping at her.

Last edited:
Back