✪RP✪ The Invasion ✪RP✪

[You're fine!]

"Ladybugs... where did that come from? Do I want to know?" Indigo cocked her head to the side and pointed to a corner. "Look! Ladybugs! That's... oddly specific."

Chase stopped. "It's almost as if..." Chase shook her orange hair, blushing. " It's almost as if it knows our fears."
"This place is creeping me out. Let's get outta here, I could go for some pocky, you know.." She tugged at Indigo's sleve.

- - - Post Merge - - -

-sleeve

Anju spent a while in the gift shop, before noticing Indigo walk out with the others, so Anju followed them. The girl bumped into a man as she stumbled towards the exit. "S-S-Sorry!" Anju blushed, nodding in embarrassment before quickly running away back to the others.

Indigo split off from her friends and made her way home. She took a shower, made and ate dinner, watched some TV, then went to bed.

Anju parted from the others after saying her goodbyes, she got washed and read her book before getting ready for bed and fell asleep.

I sat down, and turned my wii on. "XENOBLADE CHRONICLES WOOOO!" I shouted, starting up a very familliar game.

"SHUT THE F*** UP AND GO THE F*** TO SLEEP!!!!" My sister yelled.

"NO! I'M ABOUT TO LEVEL UP SHULK AND I NEED TO MAKE SURE SHARLA DOESN'T DIE!" I responded.
This was the usual pattern for us. I played for a while, then just went to sleep on my sofa bed.

Chase ran home, grabbed a book, and jumped in the bath. She needed something to distract her from the disturbing things she saw.
"Chase? You in there?", her mom questioned, knocking on the door. "Umm...yeah, mom! I'm going to be in here for a long time so, uh...don't worry about it!" Chase rolled her eyes and turned the page of her book.

Indigo couldn't close her eyes without seeing the face of that clown statue. After about an hour, she took some Benadryl, drank some chamomile tea, and fell asleep in front of the TV.

[We'll start with my dream, then go randomly from there]

Anju parted from the others after saying her goodbyes, she got washed and read her book before getting ready for bed and fell asleep.

[I read that as "washed her book" and was like "what?"]

Rose went home. She walked home. Then she was at home. After taking a long shower she fell into bed, hoping to forget about the museum.

[yeah, i kinda wanna timeskip to the actual land of fears...]

(I'll just start the land of fears I guess, I know it's kinda god modding doing this but we kinda have to get this RP moving.)

Anju's eyes fluttered open, she felt drowsy and tired, but when she looked around, she realised she wasn't on her bed anymore, but instead that of a dark damp forest floor. "W...Where...Am I...?"

I woke up slouched over what appeared to be a throne. I looked up, and a large, thin metal cylinder was pointing right into my eye.
A needle.
pusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusupusu
It chanted, going nearer and nearer. It had a large cylinder containing darkness that was filled with skulls.
Screaming, I got up and ran for my life. I entered a forest, and spotted Anju.
"Anju!!!" I screamed, my eyes widened.

Back