• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

💫Tokki’s Art Shop! ✨New styles added✨(full /closed atm!)

Hey!! Please let me know if this is doable!

Chibi Icon
reference(s): Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!
background: transparent
pencil or pen: same as usual
props: none
expression: smiling and blushing with the hearts (same as the last drawings you did)
comment: outfit as in refs
white outline?: Yes please
payment: TBD

Chibi Icon
reference(s): Masaomi Kida from Durarara!!
expression: smiling and blushing with the hearts (same as the last drawings you did)
comment: outfit as in refs, just please no yellow scarf or blue blazer.

Hey!! Please let me know if this is doable!

Chibi Icon
reference(s): Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!
comment: outfit as in refs

Chibi Icon
reference(s): Masaomi Kida from Durarara!!
comment: outfit as in refs, just please no yellow scarf or blue blazer.
this should be ok! i’ll start on the sketches tonight and finish them up over the weekend. i’ll keep you updated and let you know if i run into any problems 🙂

Hi there! Your art is really nice! Could you do a full body Mac? He’s the bulldog villager. If possible, could he be wearing a blue Aloha shirt instead? It’s the same one he is wearing in the picture, but in blue.

Also, if you’re able to, I’d love if Mac could be wearing a blue “LA Dodgers” hat. I’ll attach a picture of the hat if you’re not familiar with baseball. The hat isn’t too detailed, so hopefully it’s fine! Thanks!

As for the pose, I’d love for him to be relaxing, kinda like sitting down but like he’s relaxed. Mouth closed, enjoying himself, etc. No background necessary. Just a transparent background so it’s only Mac! Preferably facing left, but I’m fine with either direction. 😛

I think it’s 150 TBT for the full body? I’ll make it 200 TBT if you can add the hat on Mac. :)

Attachments

• 3254DA12-A598-4F35-A48A-9796FDCB5D28.jpeg
    3254DA12-A598-4F35-A48A-9796FDCB5D28.jpeg
    33.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 258A691E-DB7C-4F4E-9C10-6D68CF4837B2.jpeg
    258A691E-DB7C-4F4E-9C10-6D68CF4837B2.jpeg
    70.9 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Hi there! Your art is really nice! Could you do a full body Mac? He’s the bulldog villager. If possible, could he be wearing a blue Aloha shirt instead? It’s the same one he is wearing in the picture, but in blue.

Also, if you’re able to, I’d love if Mac could be wearing a blue “LA Dodgers” hat. I’ll attach a picture of the hat if you’re not familiar with baseball. The hat isn’t too detailed, so hopefully it’s fine! Thanks!

As for the pose, I’d love for him to be relaxing, kinda like sitting down but like he’s relaxed. Mouth closed, enjoying himself, etc. No background necessary. Just a transparent background so it’s only Mac! Preferably facing left, but I’m fine with either direction. 😛

I think it’s 150 TBT for the full body? I’ll make it 200 TBT if you can add the hat on Mac. :)
this looks good, i’ll add you to a slot! just fyi, i’ve been pretty busy lately so the art may take a while. i apologize!

hi, which style would you like? if you look at it, there’s a form you can fill out. i’ll then tell you your total :)
sorry if i am confused is it this form that i tell details and stuff
Post automatically merged:

hi, which style would you like? if you look at it, there’s a form you can fill out. i’ll then tell you your total :)
ok i figured it out i want half body sherb a pink ballon :sneaky:
9bfead9e48ea660404d3df84eae27ae8.jpg

1622250790983.png

hope u like it <3

Back