• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

💫Tokki’s Art Shop! ✨New styles added✨(full /closed atm!)

thank you your art is very cute
done! hope you like it ❤️
1622255657887.png

tried to make it a certain size to fit the avatar width and height, that’s why it’s such a small image!

Your art is so adorable! I would love some of it, but I need some refrences first

You probably posted if this was avalible or not. But can you do two characters in the same chibi icon? Or only one?

Hi Tokki ~ I'm looking for some more art, I would like a full body drawing of Peewee similar to the Egbert example please 😇

Let me know if this is even doable or if it will cost extra I'll be happy to pay ~ here's the form!

Villager and/or island rep!
reference(s):
peewee flight jacket.jpeg

I like Peewee in the flight jacket because I think it makes him look like a tough guy, so I'm looking for a "tough guy, leather jacket, leaning on a wall" drawing of him.
FB, HB, or HS: Full body
background: Transparent
pose(s): Leaning on a brick wall, Peewee on the left - the wall on the right please
the inner workings of my mind.jpg
props: A brick wall
white outline?: uh idk
payment: 150 + however much extra for the wall/pose

Your art is so adorable! I would love some of it, but I need some refrences first

You probably posted if this was avalible or not. But can you do two characters in the same chibi icon? Or only one?
I can do two :3
Hi Tokki ~ I'm looking for some more art, I would like a full body drawing of Peewee similar to the Egbert example please 😇

Let me know if this is even doable or if it will cost extra I'll be happy to pay ~ here's the form!

Villager and/or island rep!
reference(s):
View attachment 379391
I like Peewee in the flight jacket because I think it makes him look like a tough guy, so I'm looking for a "tough guy, leather jacket, leaning on a wall" drawing of him.
FB, HB, or HS: Full body
background: Transparent
pose(s): Leaning on a brick wall, Peewee on the left - the wall on the right please
props: A brick wall
white outline?: uh idk
payment: 150 + however much extra for the wall/pose
hi deana <3 i can do this for 150 tbt! may be a while since i have other art / school stuff to work on, but i’ll finish it asap!

hi deana <3 i can do this for 150 tbt! may be a while since i have other art / school stuff to work on, but i’ll finish it asap!

Thanks Tokki! No rush on this at all, just do it when you have time! 🥰 I'm gonna send the payment now though so I don't forget lol

Back