• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

tokki’s art corner 0/1 slots full

SpaceTokki77

not very active
Bells
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Purple Bat Potion
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Dino Plush
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Purple Feather
Feedback
100% (110) +
hello! thanks for visiting my shoppe <3
disclaimer: i own the rights to my art! please ask if you’re selling it with a character or passing it on in general. put “berry” in your reply if you read this! i may or may not ignore your post if it doesn’t include it!

@/aronthaer
1. open
style one

125 tbt = bust
175 tbt = half body

-simple background or transparent
-will be a sketch brush
1640542820493.png
style two

200 tbt = 3/4 body
275 tbt = full body

-simple background or transparent
-sketch brush
A79E222F-5258-4637-BF69-D3556B290E61.jpeg
style three

75 tbt

-pencil or pen brush, just ask!
-transparent background

62E49A84-5BAC-4E2C-9D1A-BA666B3F7D14.png
style four

150 tbt = bust
175 tbt = halfbody

-transparent or simple background
-pencil or pen, just ask!
-eyes closed

1637268303906.png
thanks for looking! feel free to pm me with a completely custom request, and we can discuss price.

post template

ref(s):
pose & expression:
style & shot:
props/background info:
additional comments:
image size? (if you don’t want custom, i’ll just crop it to whatever seems fine based on the piece):
total:

Last edited:
ref(s): https://toyhou.se/2800205.raynie
pose & expression: Up to you!
style & shot: Style 2, 3/4 body
props/background info: Can you make the background circle a pink colour that would match her eyes?
additional comments: N/A
image size? (if you dont want custom itll be the resolution of my ipad screen, 2224 x 1668): Ipad resolution is fine.
total: 200tbt

Thanks for considering! :)

Edit: Berry!

ref(s): https://f2.toyhou.se/file/f2-toyhou-se/images/37473935_S8DVgWl70xuXrsN.png?1632929979 (she has pastel pink eyes)
pose & expression: up to you
style & shot: 1 + bust
props/background info: -
additional comments: berry good ^^
image size? (if you dont want custom itll be the resolution of my ipad screen, 2224 x 1668): thats fine
total: 175
tysm, accepted! payment can be sent after the art is complete. cute character btw! <3 please note that this may take me a little while since i’m busy!

ref(s): https://toyhou.se/2800205.raynie
pose & expression: Up to you!
style & shot: Style 2, 3/4 body
props/background info: Can you make the background circle a pink colour that would match her eyes?
additional comments: N/A
image size? (if you dont want custom itll be the resolution of my ipad screen, 2224 x 1668): Ipad resolution is fine.
total: 200tbt

Thanks for considering! :)

Edit: Berry!
looks good! again, payment can be sent after the art is finished and this may take me a little bit!

TY BOTH!

sorry for the waiiit @amye.miller and @Amilee !! been a pretty hectic week. i’m beginning on Amile’s and should be hopefully be finished by monday, and then i’ll start on amye’s. hope that’s okay! pm me if you guys have questions <3

Take your time! I don't mind waiting. Question: Would I be able to change my order to a bust instead of 3/4 body? I'm a little low on TBT right now. DX

ref(s): [x]
pose & expression: is it possible for her to be making a heart with her hands? if not, the pose in the example would be fine. and the expression can be a shy smile with blush cx
style & shot: style 2, bust
props/background info: if the bg can be transparent that would be perfect <3
additional comments: n/a!
image size? (if you dont want custom itll be the resolution of my ipad screen, 2224 x 1668): any is fine, as long as it’s not too big so i can use it as my avatar!
total: 150 tbt
tysm for considering <3 berry!

ref(s): [x]
pose & expression: is it possible for her to be making a heart with her hands? if not, the pose in the example would be fine. and the expression can be a shy smile with blush cx
style & shot: style 2, bust
props/background info: if the bg can be transparent that would be perfect <3
additional comments: n/a!
image size? (if you dont want custom itll be the resolution of my ipad screen, 2224 x 1668): any is fine, as long as it’s not too big so i can use it as my avatar!
total: 150 tbt
tysm for considering <3 berry!
ahh great! looks good. and if it’s okay, this may take a few weeks as i’m fairly busy!

are u able to do anthro?? and if not would u be willing to do a more human-design of an anthro? i can link the character, she has some art that makes her look pretty human if it helps <3

Back