• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying Desperate For Fruit!!! D8

I don't think so . . . can one get ALL the tropical fruits via Tortimer and in-game island hopping?

I can give you the rest of the remaining fruit you need!! I can also provide all perfect fruits if you'd like :)

Not looking for anything in return
Hi,
Is it possible for you yo share some of your fruits? I only have apple, pear and coconut...

Sure...thanks so much...do you want anything in return?
Post automatically merged:

This is my dodo code : 5JCWV

SW-3414-3876-8206

Thanks in advance...

SW-3414-3876-8206

Thanks in advance...
Oh I'm so sorry.. this is the animal crossing new leaf forum, head over to Animal crossing: New horizons > Nook's cranny and make a post there listing the fruit you need! Someone will reach out to help you!!

I can help you tonight with New Horizons fruits! I have an ENORMOUS orchard you can visit right when you land that I can pilfer for you. I'll drop a few bundles of each and you can take what you need.

I'm 3++ years in, so fruit is meaningless to me.

I can help you tonight with New Horizons fruits! I have an ENORMOUS orchard you can visit right when you land that I can pilfer for you. I'll drop a few bundles of each and you can take what you need.

I'm 3++ years in, so fruit is meaningless to me.
I just need to walk some dogs and take a shower, so maybe 1-2 hours. That okay?

Still learning every day . . . You CAN shake my trees and grab what you want! 😅

thanks so much for the offer. Will take the offer... I live overseas now so my time zone is UTC/GMT +7 hour
or approx. 12 hours from US...
So if you say tonite...I assume 12 hours from me? right now it is 9.27 am here.

12 hours is at least a nice round number! We can figure this out.

Do you go to school, work or both? I am 36 and was rendered unable to work in my 20s from a traumatic brain injury, so I play around my nap and dog-walking schedule. (I need to know when you're available natch. 😉)

Last edited:
I am a full time mom now so usually I am free around morning after my DD go to school.. which is around 8 am my time.
This is the first time we are able to figure out how to set up the online system on the machine...it was always a big No No due to the region we are in..

So . . . morning for you is evening for me, correct? MAN am I bad at time zone corrections! 😵‍💫 My sister travels the world as a theater tech, so she's great at it. (She's in props in a BROADWAY show right now actually!!! 🤩)

Like, 9PM for me is 9AM for you? Wanna' come over tonight at 9?

This makes it sound like town fruit EXCLUSIVELY need to be obtained from friends. Is that true? 🤔
Town fruit is the peaches, pears, apples, oranges and cherries I think. It’s possible to be gifted your non-native fruits by villagers or in the mail I think, but the best way to get them is from friends. I think you can get all the tropical fruits on your own. Persimmons are obtained from the T&T Emporium upgrade though and not the islands. Do you want me to drop any off for you? I have all the regular fruits and tropical fruits if you need any 😊

Town fruit is the peaches, pears, apples, oranges and cherries I think. It’s possible to be gifted your non-native fruits by villagers or in the mail I think, but the best way to get them is from friends. I think you can get all the tropical fruits on your own. Persimmons are obtained from the T&T Emporium upgrade though and not the islands. Do you want me to drop any off for you? I have all the regular fruits and tropical fruits if you need any 😊
Oh thank you very, very much, but all I need is tropical fruit which I CAN get if I island hop.

Reactions: Doo
So . . . morning for you is evening for me, correct? MAN am I bad at time zone corrections! 😵‍💫 My sister travels the world as a theater tech, so she's great at it. (She's in props in a BROADWAY show right now actually!!! 🤩)

Like, 9PM for me is 9AM for you? Wanna' come over tonight at 9?
Hi...Sorry I have been away for a while trying to sort things out for my DD..so may be I can try to visit your island when you have time. I am in Indonesia now.

Hi...Sorry I have been away for a while trying to sort things out for my DD..so may be I can try to visit your island when you have time. I am in Indonesia now.
If that doesn’t work out, I can drop some fruits off for you. My time zone is GMT

Back