• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

♔ tinka's art shop! ♔ // stream: off // closed

type: fullbody *-*
style: style 4~
background color: just transparent is fine
offer: 100 tbt
reference:
lzcT2ef.png

awesome, thanks <3 i'll send the tbt now ^-^

alright!

- - - Post Merge - - -

kawaii cupcakes, your first request is complete! i'm going to start on your 2nd request in a minute.
kawaii_cupcakes_chibi_icon_by_tinkalila-d872qma.png

kawaii_cupcakes_chibi_by_tinkalila-d872py7.png

curious if anyone would be interested in homestuck style pixels?
tinka_pixel_by_tinkalila-d872y6w.png

i might do them for about 25 btb each, or possibly even as a freebie with orders over 100 btb or something
bases are by feastings on tumblr

i just made myself a new signature!

tbt_sig_by_tinkalila-d8734f2.png

i'm probably not gonna sell sigs here or anything like that, just showing off. (but if anyone is actually interested in a signature, i could make you something like mine for super cheap)

wow! my Oc turned out great!

mind if i make a few tweaks?

- - - Post Merge - - -

it looks like you just got a plaid pattern and put it in a layer below 0.0

wow! my Oc turned out great!

mind if i make a few tweaks?

- - - Post Merge - - -

it looks like you just got a plaid pattern and put it in a layer below 0.0

thank you! of course i don't mind. and if you'd like me to make any changes for you, please let me know!

nah, i did it with a stabilizer. i suck at drawing plaid free hand so i figured that would be best, but if you don't like it, i'll try to do it some other way!

thank you! of course i don't mind. and if you'd like me to make any changes for you, please let me know!

nah, i did it with a stabilizer. i suck at drawing plaid free hand so i figured that would be best, but if you don't like it, i'll try to do it some other way!

i would love it it you could try doing free hand- if not~ i completely understand

sending 80 tbt for the first half~

;u; Your pixels are super cute as well. Can I request one?

sure! is there a certain pose you have in mind? also, same ref as before or a different character? (it's difficult to do complex designs on such a small canvas)

i also have to note that the bases i use for them are not mine! i use bases from feastings on tumblr, so if you use the pixel somewhere, they want you to credit them!

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure, i'll give it a shot right now. thanks!

i tried to do the skirt freehand! it's not really the best, like i said. i've also got a copy with a blank skirt, if you want it let me know!

kawaii_cupcakes_chibi_freehand_skirt_by_tinkalila-d873fvn.png

Back