• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

♔ tinka's art shop! ♔ // stream: off // closed

sure! is there a certain pose you have in mind? also, same ref as before or a different character? (it's difficult to do complex designs on such a small canvas)

i also have to note that the bases i use for them are not mine! i use bases from feastings on tumblr, so if you use the pixel somewhere, they want you to credit them!

Okay! Sorry I'm requesting so much. :')
And yes, same ref as before! That pose is fine!
Feel free to simplify her outfit or change it to whatever you want if it's too complicated. x

Okay! Sorry I'm requesting so much. :')
And yes, same ref as before! That pose is fine!
Feel free to simplify her outfit or change it to whatever you want if it's too complicated. x

alright! don't worry about paying, this one will be free! i wanna get a bit more practice before i start charging! c:

omg i love it!!!!
tysm!

i'm glad you like it, no problem!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay! You're so lovely. :')

hehe, thank you!! it's only a small thing, it shouldn't take too much longer. i'll be done in about less than 20 more min!

- - - Post Merge - - -

done!!
kelsey_pixel_by_tinkalila-d873kq0.png

hehe, thank you!! it's only a small thing, it shouldn't take too much longer. i'll be done in about less than 20 more min!

- - - Post Merge - - -

done!!
kelsey_pixel_by_tinkalila-d873kq0.png

oo: She's so cute! Thank you so much. <333

Last edited:
J9JoiMN.png

currently beginning kawaii cupcakes' 2nd request

Last edited:
kawaii cupcakes, your request is complete! i hope you don't mind, but i didn't follow the style of the neck shadow exactly. i didn't think it would look as good if it were black. but it's really easy to change it, so please let me know if you want that changed, or anything else!
kawaii_cupcakes_full_icon_by_tinkalila-d87nmvr.png
http://fav.me/d87nm4a
kawaii_cupcakes_by_tinkalila-d87nm4a.png

Last edited:
type: waist up
style: 1 or 2
background color: choose whatever matches!
other details: can you please include the parasol (+ is it possible to include a villager if so I can add more tbt to the current price)
offer: 82tbt
reference:
image.jpg

type: Waist up
style: 4, but I also like what you did here.
background color: Transparent, please!
other details: ---
offer: My mayor's design isn't too complicated, so I believe that the base price is fine.. but I can play a little extra if you feel like it's worth a bit more than the base price.
reference:
xcjN34g.jpg
4NYs5Vi.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ahh, looks like that last slot was filled. ;c;

I don't know if this is first come first serve or if you have a waiting list or something so I'll just fill this out ^^

type: full body. Can I get two people in full body--like in one picture in a cute pose? Otherwise two separate full bodies.
style: 1 or 4
background color: transparent
other details:
offer: 180 TBT. I can do IG Bells as well. Do you have a wishlist? ^^
reference:
BJaYECU.png

jtcefUn.png

Back