• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Times you play New Leaf.

Since it's summer and I haven't been employed I play all the time throughout the day. It depends on what I'm doing if I'm decorating or cycling or whatever. But I start work Thursday, so we will see.

Sometimes during my lunch break, if not, then when I get off work until I've finished with everything that needs doing for the day. Weekends I play for several hours, more likely than not.

I usually play around 10:00 a.m. and finish anything else up in the evening. If I'm lucky, I play at night to beetle hunt!
So, yes, that's usually 2 times per day. :)

Do I have to answer this? It's embarrassing. During the summer, I get usually get on around 10ish and play until we go to the pool. Then I get on again after we get back after we get our chores done. So around 3-4 I get back on and play til it gets close to time for my hubby to get home at 5:45. Then I usually take a break til he goes to bed. I usually get back on from 11-1. So during the summer I am usually on 6-7 hours a day.

I am getting on multiple towns though. Main one, main 2, my full holding town and my cycle town. During the school year I'm on even more since chores don't take that long and I don't work during the day. That's usually when I cycle. Not cycling that much ATM since I'm still getting all my villagers moved over to my main 2 town of storybrk. Plotting hasn't been too bad so far, fingers crossed that it stays that way.

Btw, yui z, your siggy is stellar awesome!!!

Last edited:
Morning, Noon, and Night ... 24-7 ... all the time ... any hour of the day ... not gainfully employed and free to play! lol

I usually play between 8pm and whenever I got to bed, 2 or 3am. But during this time, I also play my WW town.

During the school year, I played from like 6pm to 7pm. Now, during the summer, I started a new town, and I need the development permit to get the Early Bird ordinance. I play at 9am for an hour, then play usually from 1pm to 2:30pm-ish and then I go on from 7pm to whenever I go to bed. Which is 9:30pm during the summer.

In summer, usually from 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM or longer if I feel like it. xP
And in the school year, 3:30 PM - 4:30 PM or something like that.

Whenever I can get my hands on my 3DS, really. I don't set aside time to play it during any specific interval, unless you count waking up early on Sundays to buy turnips.
Is that weird? I hope it's not weird.

All day, erryday...I'm on anywhere from 6am to midnight or so...depends on when I get up/go to bed... :lemon:

From Monday - Friday: ~5pm-10pm with breaks in the middle o_O
Saturday: Sometimes as soon as I wake up, or when I got nothin else to do. Then I play for nearly the whole day
Sunday: Around an hour before 2pm, and then in the night around 6pm

Back