• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Times you play New Leaf.

Ulua24

Bells
I was just wondering at what times do people play New Leaf> I usually check quickly at about 6am each morning Monday-friday, and then on weekends play on and off when I'm at home between 6am and 9pm. What about you guys? :)

By the way, I'm addicted to New Leaf. XD

Last edited:
On weekends I usually play in the morning before starting my day. On week days in the evenings.

When I get home from school and on weekends :). I like to play when I'm procrastinating lol... :rolleyes:

my sleep schedule is jacked up so, basically all of the time / any of the time heh. most typically when i wake up, and then i'll get on sometime in the evening until 11PM-7 or 8AM.

When I have school, I play only on weekend, but on vacation I play most of the time when I'm home :D

Uh my sleep is off as well, so usually when I wake up or when I am not distracted by other stuff around 7-8 PM NST until about 5-6 am xD or I just play on and off.

Last edited:
I usually play in the morning. Although I've started sleeping in so sometimes it's nearer midday.

Maybe around 9-10 am and then later around 4-7 pm if I remember :---D Sometimes I only play in the morning because I'm too lazy to play in the early evening or I have other things to do~

Since I'm home all the time all day long.. and that I have a really bad sleeping schedule, I'm playing from around 2:30pm to sometime around 4:30pm, stop for a bit, start it back up around 6:00pm and play till around 8:00pm, stop again... then play again from around 10:30pm till around 12:00am...then done for the day... finish watching my anime/toku/etc... then because I can't sleep, I'm back and playing my game at 6:00am play for 30 minutes, then i'm out like a light.

I play it every day at varying times. Usually never before 2pm as I'm still asleep by then most of the time.

I play whenever I have time and I'm bored. Mostly in the evenings though, since that's when most of my American friends come online and we can all clown around together.

Sometimes in the mornings if it's a holiday or weekend though. :)

Back