• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cozy 3ds game recommendations?

This is a DS game that I own but I always play it on my 3DS:
1700433376069.png

Its a pixel game where you own a theme park, you get to design it all and try to make profits. Its actually a very relaxing game with its cute music. You also get to explore other cultures when opening new theme parks in different counties.

I would highly recommend Fantasy Life. It's my favourite 3DS game other than ACNL and really fun. There are twelve different lives/jobs you can choose from and you can change whenever you like.
View attachment 522783
I’ve just started playing Fantasy life and I’m loving it!
Post automatically merged:

This is a DS game that I own but I always play it on my 3DS:
View attachment 522781

Its a pixel game where you own a theme park, you get to design it all and try to make profits. Its actually a very relaxing game with its cute music. You also get to explore other cultures when opening new theme parks in different counties.
Thanks I’ll have a look for it 😁

Oooh have I got some recommendations for you!

Story-Of-Seasons-Nintendo-3Ds_91279de5-8ada-4af5-8611-9a838bc74a92.175b136bbc71d10d391a533a1ccee892.jpeg
Rune_Factory_4_Box_Art.jpg

Story of Seasons is a good one, it used to be called Harvest Moon. It's a farming game where you can raise animals, grow crops, and get to know the townspeople. Rune Factory is a fantasy themed spin off made by the same creators, so if you try one and enjoy it you might like the other one too! They're sort of in the same vein as Fantasy Life.

Nintendogs-Cats-French-Bulldog-New-Friends-Nintendo-3DS_25c47471-ffb7-4c5a-9e8e-993137a8b17a.ae21a5ff6f4e1a8f74d8fd6176ed0025.jpeg

Nintendogs is one of my favorites and another really relaxing game to play! You can train your dog to compete in different competitions, teach them tricks, or take them on walks and find cute accessories for them to wear! The 3DS version also has cats in it so you can have a feline companion as well!

71Rv1JHX-kL.jpg

Another favorite of mine is the Professor Layton series! It's a puzzle game at heart but with really intricate stories and lovable characters. If you enjoy a good mystery these games are so fun!! Also the music is a real treat!

Last edited:
I second RF4 and Story of Seasons/Harvest Moon! Both are super cozy and comfy games to me. I'm currently playing Rune Factory 4 on my computer while it rains outside.. ;w; Very soothing hehe

A very specific Harvest Moon game though, it's not for the 3DS but it's still a DS game. Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns. I really enjoy it, it's super fun and the romance options are wonderful too ><

Back