• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Time Zones

OMG, time zones strike again! I have my computer set to EST while I'm travelling, but then I'm in a time zone 11 hrs behind. I almost thought i was later to dinner! Then I realized I have any extra hour to spend with you all =)

I’m BST soooo some things have been kinda hard and I’ve had to set alarms to take part in some of the gaming sessions but anything for my team 💜

I’m in ET so I’m in TBT time. I do like the Fair Time banner too though, it makes me feel like we’re in our own little time zone haha.

my time zone is EST, so luckily most of the start and end of events are usually normal times for me. however I was traveling abroad when space camp started, so I had to do the conversion and wasn't used to that.

I live in an Australian time zone, so the time tends to be ahead of most places. My watch and iPad are only set to my time zone. My phone is set to my time zone, plus I have several locations saved in the world clock, though it's inconvenient to check. On my laptop/work PC though, I have two additional time zones set on my clock, and that's really convenient! 😊

Back