Time Travel Was Almost A Reality!

And I don't know why the hell you're being rude to me

You should open your mind to possibilities that you can't even imagine. There is no such thing has "Impossible" because the universe would not allow the impossible to exist. I hope you can make the effort to see that time travel is a possible thing. I encourage you to explore these ideas

You should open your mind to possibilities that you can't even imagine. There is no such thing has "Impossible" because the universe would not allow the impossible to exist. I hope you can make the effort to see that time travel is a possible thing. I encourage you to explore these ideas

so it would be possible for a neon winged unicorn to crash through my ceiling with a rainbow trail and butterfly burps?

Time travel will never happen. Even if it was available it's not something that should be messed with.

so it would be possible for a neon winged unicorn to crash through my ceiling with a rainbow trail and butterfly burps?

Yup! There is an infinite amount of realities, with that it eliminates the impossible. Anything can exist and anything can happen. There is always something going on in another reality. :D

Yup! There is an infinite amount of realities, with that it eliminates the impossible. Anything can exist and anything can happen. There is always something going on in another reality. :D

uhhh huh
L M A O

uhhh huh
L M A O

I know that sounds strange and silly to you, but in another universe your counterpart would look at you and think of you as the same thing. Now is the time to stop being ignorant and accept the different ways of thinking from other people and beings. We can all live in peace and harmony.

I would move to a time where there were no SJWs or feminists, and where I didn't get attacked by a Muslim then get an infraction by the staff as they want to protect them

I know that sounds strange and silly to you, but in another universe your counterpart would look at you and think of you as the same thing. Now is the time to stop being ignorant and accept the different ways of thinking from other people and beings. We can all live in peace and harmony.

Ehh what do you mean by counterpart

A counterpart is the alternate version of you in another reality, universe, or dimension.

Hmm but if there are more than one universes, wouldn't it be really unlikely that everything would happen the same....? Like the chance of you existing....?

Hmm but if there are more than one universes, wouldn't it be really unlikely that everything would happen the same....? Like the chance of you existing....?

In each universe every one of you is slightly different than each other based off what choices and actions you do in your lifetime.

If we're the same person, why would we choose to do different things though?

Hmmm I need to know something about you to answer that question. Like what kind of job do you have? What was the greatest summer memories you had?

Are you telling me that this isn't supposed to be a regular occurrence?

I know that sounds strange and silly to you, but in another universe your counterpart would look at you and think of you as the same thing.

That's assuming 'other universes' that have counter parts etc actually exist and even then, that still doesn't change a fact that something being possible in that universe isn't in this one.

Take Red Dwarf for example. They go to alternate universe where all their counterparts are women (except Cat, whos counterpart is Dog). In that universe, it's men who get pregnant. That doesn't change the fact that in their own universe, that isn't a possibility.

It also doesn't change the fact that in this universe it isn't possible for a human born only with male sexual organs to naturally get pregnant either just because it is possible in an alternate universe of what is itself an alternate universe.

What you're essentially doing is using the "it happened 'because God'" argument. It's fine as a means of making sure you can't be proven wrong, but it doesn't make you right.

Are you telling me that this isn't supposed to be a regular occurrence?

That's assuming 'other universes' that have counter parts etc actually exist and even then, that still doesn't change a fact that something being possible in that universe isn't in this one.

Take Red Dwarf for example. They go to alternate universe where all their counterparts are women (except Cat, whos counterpart is Dog). In that universe, it's men who get pregnant. That doesn't change the fact that in their own universe, that isn't a possibility.

It also doesn't change the fact that in this universe it isn't possible for a human born only with male sexual organs to naturally get pregnant either just because it is possible in an alternate universe of what is itself an alternate universe.

What you're essentially doing is using the "it happened 'because God'" argument. It's fine as a means of making sure you can't be proven wrong, but it doesn't make you right.

Lmao wut? I never brought "God" into this...you did. Things happen because they can. The other Tao has red hair and doesn't have an account on TBT.

Lmao wut? I never brought "God" into this...you did. Things happen because they can. The other Tao has red hair and doesn't have an account on TBT.

I didn't say you did, I said it's essentially the same sort of 'argument'.

Other Tao is a dog. She likes Leroy and Ralph.

Other Tao is lame.

I'm not actually sure we're any different in other lives. I studied the afterlife for a long time and reincarnation was mentioned a lot throughout it. Still not sure if it's mandatory or optional, but either way, I don't think it's possible to meet previous versions of yourself, because you are always yourself. The whole point of reincarnation is to improve your soul in the afterlife, until you're experienced enough in life. That's as much as I really got into.

I assume this would be the case in alternative realities. Each reality would just be you in your own state.

I'm not actually sure we're any different in other lives. I studied the afterlife for a long time and reincarnation was mentioned a lot throughout it. Still not sure if it's mandatory or optional, but either way, I don't think it's possible to meet previous versions of yourself, because you are always yourself. The whole point of reincarnation is to improve your soul in the afterlife, until you're experienced enough in life. That's as much as I really got into.

I assume this would be the case in alternative realities. Each reality would just be you in your own state.

What if the other Bowie (you) dyed his hair brown and wears semi punk clothes? The punk attitude is a mindset and that is an alternate state you are in. Would you want to meet another version of you who has a different personality and outlook on life?

Back